Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000

poopiehead posted:

Wouldn't all of them be read threads and be moved to the top?

Unless you mean move threads that are partially read to the top.
No. If you skip around you can start to break up the bookmarked threads. I'd love to see a way to resort them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000
Just installed the latest update, and the number of new posts doesn't show up in the graphic next to the thread title after it's redrawn. The number of new posts does show up in parentheses under the number of posts column, though.

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000

Chick3n posted:

You will need to change the option in SALR.

What happened to the Tools > SALR Config menu?
What option in SALR? I don't see anything that looks relevant.

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000

PurDunamis posted:

SALR Preferences > Forums > Uncheck 'Show new replies count in the replies column'. That should get things working how you want them to.
Weird. I wouldn't have thought that was messing it up, but that worked perfectly. Thanks!

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000

pintle posted:

I'm cross posting a suggestion from the QCS thread for an 'Arrange Bookmarks by forum/sub forum' option. It's probably not such a simple addition since the thread link itself doesn't tell you which forum it came from. Now turning to SALR and if the coders here could somehow make it happen, please please.
This would be such an awesome thing if it were possible. Perhaps it could get the subforum information when you visit that thread and keep track of it like that.

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000

nbv4 posted:

seems like a good idea to me. Some people would rather be reminded thats theres another page in the thread before they make a reply.
I agree with this. I'm not sure why duz would dismiss it so readily.

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000
Edit: Wow, I have no idea how I accidentally posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000

m2pt5 posted:

I'm using the "Open new threads in tabs" script that fishmech posted here. It used to open the new tabs on the end of the tab bar as it opened the new threads, but now it opens them just to the right of the tab I have my SA User Control Panel open in. Does anyone here know how I can restore the old behavior? (I also have TabMix Plus, but it's set to open new tabs at the end of the bar.)
Along this note, is there any way to get this working in Chrome? I tried an extension that was supposed to be Greasemonkey-compatible, but when I copied the code in, clicking the "open" link didn't do anything.

• Locked thread