Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
Since bookmarking threads is now becoming a big deal, is there a way to make a floating button or something that will automatically take us back to the bookmarked page thread? Having to scroll all the way up to click user control panel is way to tough :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Using the current nightly, and somehow I lost my on page grenade icon thing. I want to be able to browse the threads by clicking on the page and bringing those arrows up. I have "Allow Mouse Gestures to Navigate Around Threads and Forums" thinking that would enable it. Am I missing something?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

||||||| posted:

Favicon? the SA menu Background?

Err let me rephrase, as it might not be a grenade thing lol. When I used to hold down my middle button on my mouse on a thread, 4 big rear end arrows would pop up on the page. I could then use those arrows to move around the forums, go back;shortcuts;certain forums; etc etc. How do I get that back?

Now that I thinka bout it I really dont think there was a grenade thing in the middle... Sorry for the confusion. :)

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Tivac posted:

Those are "Mouse Gestures". They used to be on the general tab but I might have moved them somewhere else.

I have them enabled. But they still aren't working for me and I don't know why

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

ONEMANWOLFPACK posted:

I'm really sorry if this has been asked before. But my google-fu is weak. Essentially the only thing stopping me from using Safari on my macbook is SALR not being available. Is there some place I'm missing?

I have pretty much the same question, especially now that all my open tabs sync across all my Apple devices.

Would love to use Safari on my MBP, but I use SALR way to much.

• Locked thread