Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePotato
Dec 29, 2003

There was nothing to fear
Nothing to fear
Does anyone have a problem with firefox crashing when loading a few tabs at once from the forums? If no one has the problem, I'll blow out the profile and see if that fixes it, but if other people are having the problem it might be worth investigating a bit more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePotato
Dec 29, 2003

Nothing to fear
see that ? under people's avatars?

click that.

IcePotato
Dec 29, 2003

Nothing to fear

RedKazan posted:

Actually can you link me to a valid attachment? With free image hosting people rarely seem to use them anymore and I can't find any.

Also, taking suggestions on what the infamous bottom mouse gesture button should do. It will probably be a preference with a few options that lets you, the user, choose on your end. Right now all I can really think of is "refresh page" and "jump to last" but I guess they are essentially the same thing.

first page of thread/current forum please

IcePotato
Dec 29, 2003

Nothing to fear

ClydeUmney posted:

Is anyone else having some weird issues with the "Add coloring/note" feature? It colors/notes fine, but the "add coloring/note" link doesn't always actually add them to the list, and the "Delete User" deletes them sometimes, doesn't delete them others, and sometimes just deletes their coloring, not their name or any notes. Or is this some weird issue on my end?

yeah i'm having the same problem actually, it's not just you

IcePotato
Dec 29, 2003

Nothing to fear

wormil posted:

edit: nm, maybe it was my imagination but I thought thumbnailed images were not showing up but now they are.

It's near the end of the month, so waffleimages is out of bandwidth again :v:

• Locked thread