Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alien8
Jul 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dies Irae posted:

Someone posted this script for Greasemonkey a while back (may have even been the old SALR thread?) that does exactly this, hope this works for you:
code:
If smilie
Then mouseover title thing
Thats awesome - worked like a champ. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alien8
Jul 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

unprofessional posted:

My menu seems to have gotten messed up in the latest patch. None of the forums are showing up in it. Sorry if this has been addressed; I looked through the thread, but didn't see anything.

Any time that has happened to me, I've gone to the main forums page, closed Firefox and then restarted it. It's worked for me, but YMMV.

alien8
Jul 29, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've got a bug to report (although I'm not sure if it's SALR or the forums' own implementation). Unreading a thread in SA Mart makes the highlighting disappear, but the buttons stay behind. When the page is refreshed, the threads all become re-highlighted again, with the buttons still in place. Before tonight's update unreading the threads would do absolutely nothing at all, so something in your bugfixes partially fixed it.

Firefox 2.0.0.7
SALR 070927
Windows Vista

alien8
Jul 29, 2004

Fun Shoe
I love the new My Post is Quoted feature. Thanks a ton!

• Locked thread