Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Jerome
Sep 14, 2004

I will unite the Jews!

Heran Bago posted:

(this post is in no way related to the very newest board update)

SALR stopped doing a lot of cool poo poo I liked a while ago. The right-click gesture thing doesn't work, it doesn't resize custom title text, it doesn't shrink table-breaking images for me to resize by clicking.
Why did all of these cool things just stop working over time?

The right click gestures work for me. That's really the only reason I'm using it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Jerome
Sep 14, 2004

I will unite the Jews!

foghorn posted:

Every morning I open up the UserCP and MOUSE3 click every blue "go to first unread post" button in each thread I've bookmarked. How easy would it be to have one button that opens every thread with a new post, going to that new post, in a new tab in FF?

This would be a great feature.

Saint Jerome
Sep 14, 2004

I will unite the Jews!

Lollerich posted:

Mouse buttton 3 is the middle mouse button in other words this is already a "feature".
:confused:

Read what I quoted again.

Saint Jerome
Sep 14, 2004

I will unite the Jews!

turtle_07 posted:

I came in here to find out the same thing. Where's Moho when you need him?

I am also interested in what's going on with SALR for Opera.

Saint Jerome
Sep 14, 2004

I will unite the Jews!
I, as well, would like to know what's up with the Opera version. I haven't been able to find it.

• Locked thread