Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ronald Duck
Jun 26, 2005
My mum says I’m cool.

duz posted:

The mouse gestures default to off. You have to go into the options and enable them. If they still don't work, let us know.

You also need to have the page navigator enabled, or else you can't change thread pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronald Duck
Jun 26, 2005
My mum says I’m cool.

erebus25 posted:

can anyone explain why we currently have
code:
"SELECT `userid`,`username` FROM `userdata` WHERE `color` != 0 OR
`background` != 0 OR (notes IS NOT NULL AND notes != '')"
Rather just than
code:
"SELECT `userid`,`username` FROM `userdata`"
There's probably a good reason but at the moment it means people can't tell when they've added people without giving them any colour/note information. Unless someone complains I'll replaced it with my shorter version otherwise I think it will just add to the confusion.

Most likely to stop the list (in the SALR preferences) showing all the mods/admins that are automatically added.

Ronald Duck
Jun 26, 2005
My mum says I’m cool.

PurDunamis posted:

No quoted image, Is there any diagnostic info you would like me to provide?

Do you have any other SA extensions installed? Under Tools > Error Console, you should be able to see if there are any javascript errors which could break the code.

Ronald Duck
Jun 26, 2005
My mum says I’m cool.

RedKazan posted:

Edit: Also, does your nav bar work?

Those menus rely on the Page/Forum Navigator, if you have them disabled, the feature won't work.

Ronald Duck
Jun 26, 2005
My mum says I’m cool.

kapinga posted:

I love the mouse gesture arrows in thread, but I've never been able to get them to do anything at all (except refresh, like you mentioned) at the forum level.

It would be awesome if the up arrow could take you up to the main forum level.

The old forums mouse gestures relied on the forums navigator being enabled to work. It seems to be currently broken though.

Ronald Duck
Jun 26, 2005
My mum says I’m cool.

-Dethstryk- posted:

Just installed the latest update, and the number of new posts doesn't show up in the graphic next to the thread title after it's redrawn. The number of new posts does show up in parentheses under the number of posts column, though.

You will need to change the option in SALR.

What happened to the Tools > SALR Config menu?

Ronald Duck
Jun 26, 2005
My mum says I’m cool.

-Dethstryk- posted:

What option in SALR? I don't see anything that looks relevant.

I'm unsure really. It's just a shortcut to the configure SALR panel, it was useful for me because I don't have the SA menu enabled and it's easier then opening the addons option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronald Duck
Jun 26, 2005
My mum says I’m cool.
It's working fine for me.

• Locked thread