Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
notagoon

by angerbotSD
pictures and words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notagoon

by angerbotSD

notagoon posted:

pictures and words

fyi this is like the internet version of "music and lyrics" really i dunno why the hell i even posted that i just wanted first post

notagoon

by angerbotSD
omg blackbelt bobman looks like a dorko...

notagoon

by angerbotSD

FART HOUSE 2.0 posted:

hahaha he looks as bad as he posts

lol

notagoon

by angerbotSD

Joe Der Maus posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you tried to get it on with goongirls

tried and failed

with 4

lol

notagoon

by angerbotSD

Two Worlds posted:

No but a bunch of kind-hearted goons were trying to give me advice and pointers on me losing my virginity so yeah, goons helping goons. :unsmith:

blind leading the blind

notagoon

by angerbotSD
oh my this is funny

notagoon

by angerbotSD

Two Worlds posted:

No, not goon girls, there were a bunch of hot girls at the Loft, the club we went to. I was in one corner of the electronica room getting my dance on and there were these cute girls dancing right next to me and one was this kind of shy girl with glasses on and I couldn't make up my mind whether or not she liked me. I spent like half an hour trying to get her attention, then finally I steeled up my nerves by taking a shot of rum, walking up to her (actually more like bumping into her, it was a very dark and smoky room)...then I chickened out and yelled "HEY GIRL IN THE BLACK SHIRT I REALLY LIKE YOU!" and ran away. Maybe I got lucky and she didn't speak English v :( v

oh my loving god this is such a goon post

notagoon

by angerbotSD

NMR posted:

isn't my2k like 17 years old

lol

notagoon

by angerbotSD
this is the best

notagoon

by angerbotSD

NMR posted:

seriously this pic

i see three fat heads turned to stare at this uncomfortable 17-year old girl who is obviously regretting coming there

this pic

i can just feel her smithing, like i close my eyes and i know shes still all :smith: its not fun at all

notagoon

by angerbotSD

Sett Chaos posted:

He didn't even give me a second look...that doesn't say much about me though :smith:

the life of a woman that even two worlds rejects must be dark and lonely

notagoon

by angerbotSD
haha this thread is lol-ish

notagoon

by angerbotSD

highfives a titty posted:

sett chaos is my favorite psoter

notagoon

by angerbotSD

Dr. Disdain posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with goons

notagoon

by angerbotSD
fuckin lol

notagoon

by angerbotSD
haha this thread keeps growing

notagoon

by angerbotSD

NMR posted:

sefyroth

thats a dumb name =\

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notagoon

by angerbotSD

tres dessert posted:

god drat can you imagine going out to get hosed by some guy for the very last time and having the immense misfortune of choosing a bar full of goons

hahaha