Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
reworp

Two Worlds posted:

No but a bunch of kind-hearted goons were trying to give me advice and pointers on me losing my virginity so yeah, goons helping goons. :unsmith:

jesus christ hahahahhahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reworp

Two Worlds posted:

No, not goon girls, there were a bunch of hot girls at the Loft, the club we went to. I was in one corner of the electronica room getting my dance on and there were these cute girls dancing right next to me and one was this kind of shy girl with glasses on and I couldn't make up my mind whether or not she liked me. I spent like half an hour trying to get her attention, then finally I steeled up my nerves by taking a shot of rum, walking up to her (actually more like bumping into her, it was a very dark and smoky room)...then I chickened out and yelled "HEY GIRL IN THE BLACK SHIRT I REALLY LIKE YOU!" and ran away. Maybe I got lucky and she didn't speak English v :( v

this is a fakepost right

reworp

i mean nobody is actually that socially awkward and pathetic right

right?

reworp

Two Worlds posted:

Just stuff like "Don't put your virginity up on a pedestal, it's not some special thing to treasure and save, when it happens it'll happen, it's not really going to be some big great thing anyway". All good advice, and I seriously will take it to heart.

Oh yeah, and Friday night after Foufounes a group of us ducked into a falafel stand for some drunk food and had a real "Breakfast Club" bonding moment over what it was like when everyone had their first time. (I got skipped over) I honestly think people were really trying to help me, it was really cool

lool

reworp

Two Worlds posted:

I'm going to be leaving to go to a party soon (I'm so tired and mostly want to sleep until 10am tomorrow but this girl is leaving for college so I want to see her off), so I'll have time for a more in-depth series of posts later. In the meantime we'll see what happens once other Gooncon people come back home and see this thread or whatever.

hey if she's leaving for college... this is your chance man, you can have sex with her and you'll never have to see her again

go for it dude. i believe in you

reworp

w00trow wilson posted:

apparently she's on my aim list for some reason maybe i should tell her about this thread

you talk to underage girls on aim huh

reworp

Sett Chaos posted:

Gooncon was awesome, it's a pity those who didn't go can make such a fuss over those who did.

I traveled six hours to get to Montreal with my boyfriend, and aside from almost having our heads blow up (the map was wrong, WRONG I TELLS YA) from frustration, it was completely worth it.

why didn't you take Two Worlds' virginity? you monster

reworp

i went to gooncon and hosed like 3 goon girls lol

reworp

im gay too that's why it's so weird i hosed 3 goon girls :confused:

reworp

w00trow wilson posted:

every goon girl that sleeps with prower gets hosed twice: once by his 4 inch dick, and again when they get their herpes test back

:pwn:

reworp

pwn-michel Jarre posted:

this isnt really that funny imnsho

Much like.... Your posts.

reworp

Sett Chaos posted:

You know why... :noeffort:boy...

http://www.truegamer.net/pictures/gooncon2007/steph_gooncon_goofy.jpg

As per request.

I had better steel what little self-esteem I have left.
so wait are you a guy or a girl

reworp

Voysu posted:

ahahahhahaha
aha

ahha

taking a break from making fun of goon's appearances on awfulyearbook/in helldump to make fun of their appearances in byob i see

reworp

In Cahoots posted:

where does two worlds post?"

ask/tell Meeting Women threads

reworp

Sett Chaos posted:

That doesn't say much about your sex life, does it?

Here's another...

no offense but jesus christ :barf::puke:

reworp

Voysu posted:

why didn't you post this first? that first picture of you is horrible

yeah the second is much better

:borat:

reworp

Voysu posted:

at least you can tell what gender she is

i guess but honestly if "being able to tell what gender you are" is all it takes for a picture of yourself to be qualified as good, maybe you shouldn't post pictures of yourself at all

ever

anywhere

reworp

FART HOUSE 2.0 posted:

oj i hate to be a nag but this thread is going to get really big could you use your new beecocking power to clear out bad posts peace

yes please delete all FART HOUSE 2.0 posts. tia

reworp

Sett Chaos posted:

Was just complying with a request.

here's a request: stop posting

reworp

yea sorry Sett chaos, i'm just negging you (technique i learned from IAmChrisMcCall) in order to establish my position as the alpha male around here. anyway, aim is in profile if you wanna chat

reworp

The Machinima Man posted:

Sett, My2k

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

reworp

The Machinima Man posted:

What, like the one where he was poking the Iranian woman's baby at the Underground Mall with his 3 foot long stick because it wouldn't stop crying, only resulting of course in the baby crying more? That story?

Or the one where he kept screaming "OFF WITH HIS HEAD" at the Vinyl meet?

lol stop posting pictures that embarrass yourselves and start posting stories about this guy to embarrass others

reworp

awkward goons rule

reworp

Stanton Fraiser posted:

and imagine. in due time we will have the same exact thread about the byobmeet except the faggots will be a little more familiar and their talking points will be all the "chill"er

not really i think most ppl going to the byob meet are fairly normal

reworp

w00trow wilson posted:

the first pictures start rolling in in the goonmeets forum

hahahahahahahah

reworp

What the gently caress is wrong with this thread. Is this what BYOB has become? What happened to Rich's vision of being able to chillax with your :buddy:s... now some poor goon sir posts here and gets flamed just because he's a virgin. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

reworp

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

bullshit, there was only one under 18 goon and her name was Cynthia. I know this because we all went to the drat biodome and if she was under 18 she would have said so because it would have saved her money.

maybe she was trolling for gooncock and didn't want to let legality be a factor :pervert:

reworp

Virgin Woolf posted:

who isn't trolling for goon cock? we'd all like a little goon love in our life :unsmith:

what's your deal liam

reworp

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I thought byob was the chill out forum and fyad was the flame people/clique forum what the hell

yeah seriously. What the gently caress is wrong with this thread. Is this what BYOB has become? What happened to Rich's vision of being able to chillax with your :buddy:s... now some poor goon sir posts here and gets flamed just because he's a virgin. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

reworp

Granos posted:

i hope that theres someone 10x worse than two worlds at the byob meet (preferably prower that would take him down a few pegs)

roxy can attest that at least 90% (conservative estimate) of my conversations involve the internet/the forums so yeah it's quite possible

reworp

Kumo posted:

She was pretty awesome.

care for some gum? :roflolmao:

reworp

i'm seriously considering not going again now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reworp

troly poly posted:

stay home and bone your goon girlf

this sounds lik ea much better idea imo