Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
Eminem: His duck is very aggressive, I tried to feed it and it bit my hand!
Jay-Z: Has a very nice duck, it's name is Donald (I told him he was unimaginative and he giggled and said it was named after his friend who passed away which I thought was sweet)
Snoop Dogg: WOW what a duck! I told him to enter it in a competition but he said he didn't want to put any pressure on his duck.
Ludacris: He doesn't take very good care of his duck, the duck looked sad and lonely

post here if you know any other rappers who have ducks!!!!

thank you for reading my post i hope that it made your day
Creeper

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
lol

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
bbchops
lol

the holocaust literally never happened
moonshine
lol

Mr. Babies
haha

maybe i'm just too demanding
Downtown Abey
haha

keep your eyes on the road you dumb shark

Stripper Nipple Tassel
lol

"I don't care!"
idiotsavant
we may have to goldmine both threads on the strength of the parody thread alone

Downtown Abey

Abraham posted:

agreed

Mr. Babies
this is the best parody

Stripper Nipple Tassel
lol

johnasavoia

UPSET GAMMY posted:

agreed

yes

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
bbchops
hahahahah

starbu.cx

Abraham posted:

yah

johnasavoia
WOW what a duck!

johnasavoia

johnasavoia posted:

WOW what a duck!

moonshine
lol

Laf Without Ceasing
lol creeper what other ducks have you met?

Dove Oven Mitts!
Humanity

Humanity posted:

lol creeper what other ducks have you met?

Heh, well I know how much you guys hate long posts and if I posted ALL the ducks I've met it'd be crazy long! Maybe we can grab a coffee (or whatever is your caffeinated beverage of choice) at the next goonmeet and I can tell you about 'em.

Creeper
this is way funnier than the parodee

The State was not formed in progressive stages; it appears fully armed, a master stroke executed all at once; the primordial Urstaat, the eternal model of everything the State wants to be and desires; the basic formation, on the horizon throughout history.
Butt Cord
Nate Dogg - His duck was at the vet the day I visited, I was disapointed that I wouldnt get to meet Nate Duck, but happy to see that Nate Dogg took such good care of his duck.

johnasavoia

PREG. MOM 2.0 posted:

this is the parody you dumb enjoyable human being

Laf Without Ceasing

PREG. MOM 2.0 posted:

this was the parody you mook!

Creeper

Creeper posted:

Snoop Dogg: WOW what a duck! I told him to enter it in a competition but he said he didn't want to put any pressure on his duck.

lol

Triticum Guzzler
i have a duck however i am not a rapper

THE FACES OF THOSE IVE KILLED
THE FACES OF THE DEAD
THE FACES OF THOSE I'VE KILLED

McMurphy

Grasshopperus posted:

this is the parody you dumb enjoyable human being

this is the parody not the parodee (the one that is parodied) IDIOT

The State was not formed in progressive stages; it appears fully armed, a master stroke executed all at once; the primordial Urstaat, the eternal model of everything the State wants to be and desires; the basic formation, on the horizon throughout history.
Butt Cord
lol

the great trollini
vrunt

PREG. MOM 2.0 posted:

No results found for parodee.
Did you mean pardee (in dictionary) or Parede (in encyclopedia)?

Laf Without Ceasing

PREG. MOM 2.0 posted:

Hah, guess we lose at reading comprehension! Sorry about calling you a mook.

Creeper
The guy who looks almost white with the big afro from Bone thugs: Not quite sure this is a duck. colouring was off and seemed disinterested in the water? pretty sure it was a pigeon but as pigeons go a solid B/B+.

moonshine
Ma$e - His duck not only found jesus first, but also is a better rapper than he'll ever be.

Laf Without Ceasing
Notorious B.I.G - his duck had emphysema and its quacks sounded very strange. He tried to get his duck a lung transplant but the doctor said that was preposterous. He was so torn up over the death of his duck that he wrote Ready to Die about his duck

Stripper Nipple Tassel
dipset - every last member of dipset has a duck, and they are all kept in this one small pen! it was horrible i called animal control as soon as i left, i just hope those ducks are ok

johnasavoia

Grasshopperus posted:

No results found for parodee.
Did you mean pardee (in dictionary) or Parede (in encyclopedia)?

uh is crunk in the dictionary? does your encyclopedia have an entry on hyphie? thought not!

language evolves and adding "ee" to the end of a root word usually denotes the passive end of an action. maybe youll choose logic next time

Butt Cord

PREG. MOM 2.0 posted:

uh is crunk in the dictionary? does your encyclopedia have an entry on hyphie? thought not!

language evolves and adding "ee" to the end of a root word usually denotes the passive end of an action. maybe youll choose logic next time

hyphy, idiot.

johnasavoia
Violent J - strange experience, insisted we go out at night and look for his duck. we went into the woods with flashlights and potato sacks. shaggy 2 dope kept switching off his light and pretending that it didnt work. he also tried to make wolf noises and insisting that he wasnt doing it. violent j told me to walk out about 100 yards into the woods and make quacking noises so his duck would run towards him and he could catch it in the sack. i made some quacking noises and then waited for violent j to come back but he never did. after about 20 minutes i walked back to the campsite and they were having a nice laugh about something. never did get to meet his duck but got smores so all in all not a bad experience?

moonshine
Ludacris: This duck loved smoking blunts with Luda and I. Everytime one of Luda's crew started to bogart that poo poo the duck would get SO PISSED and take a big ole duck poo poo all over the guys rocawear. Hated Italians.

Downtown Abey
vanilla ice - this prick doesnt know the first thing about caring for a duck! it has a long thin neck which is always low to the ground as he has a weighted miniature wig strapped to it at all times to make it look like him. also he says that the duck having its head so low is a sign of reverence to him, but i dont think his duck likes him at all.

Triticum Guzzler
mc hammer - i went to see quackster (hehe ) but mc hammer cooked and ate him for sustenance, rendering the greater fat portions to the lord our god

starbu.cx

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Daphne Dickstein posted:

mc hammer - i went to see quackster (hehe ) but mc hammer cooked and ate him for sustenance, rendering the greater fat portions to the lord our god

hahah

Triticum Guzzler
«4 »