Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Applying as "Makilaz". Haven't played this game in a looooong time, since I took a bit of a break after loving up an attempt to perma-unlock Bad Moon. Thanks to this thread, I'm back though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

pksage posted:

Any of the "hard" ones and above are basically all "gently caress you" right now, because their availability is rolled each day (or possibly each ascension), making them difficult to intentionally farm. You basically spend 10-20 turns in the Nook, Slope, and Bedroom every day to see if you qualify that day.

The wiki seems to think you need to have ascended since the hot dog stand was released to be eligible. Any confirmation on that yet? Has anyone here ascended since the stand's release?

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Is anyone in the market for either a Crown of Thrones or a Loathing Legion Knife? Planning on doing hardcore only runs for a while, and need to re-invest in something actually useful for that.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Uranium Phoenix posted:

I disappeared for a bit but am playing again. Which of the recent IotMs is the most awesome? I already have a Tome, Libram, garden, VIP, and some mediocre familiars. (I usually do hardcore because softcore is just... ugh, too much effort).

Also I guess there's a bunch of kickass sea stuff finally. Man. At least all these new skills are cool.

If that Tome isn't Clip Art, then go pick one up right now.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Get Love Songs. I wouldn't really bother with a grimoire.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Sputnik posted:

Goddamnit, I have waaay too much meat to deal with yet again. Anyone want to buy some of this off of me? Paypal<->KoL meat at the best rate in the biz!

What's your rate these days? I haven't played in a loooong time, but I might get a meat infusion to get back into things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Dante Logos posted:

Just what is MMG exactly? I've heard about it as the way that a few folks have made their KOL fortunes but nothing beyond that.

Money Making Game. 50/50 shot of doubling your bet, no limit as long as someone takes you up on it or vice versa. Easy way to either make a ton or go broke (usually the latter).

• Locked thread