Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

Chococat posted:

Solution: don't use mafia for anything except mindless farming ever.

i only use it for the relay and mindless farming because the relay adds handy links without my having to download nine billion greasemonkey scripts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

Endrite posted:

I have a Chelonian Morningstar, but all of my Turtle Tamer buffs are grayed out.

submit a bug report and relogin

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

Sputnik posted:

You have to promise not to use your mod powers to hurt us, though.

edit: And you can't tell Boozerbear what we think of him.

pff gently caress that tell boozerbear we think he's a pompous dick who gets preferential treatment from the devs because he strokes their e-dicks and he's singlehandedly responsible for the lovely economy of the game.

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

Davethulhu posted:

Man, what a cocksucker.

I posted in that thread but Voivod ate my post (will post the pm i got when i'm at work tonight)

also shanty i like that animation it looks like he's throwing up gang signs except they're actually accordions.

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

tripwood posted:

Oh man, Vovoid is a real little forum hitler. Check out the thread and this PM:

What a major league jerk! And he mods forums meant for Hearts to frolic in.
I don't really give a poo poo though I'll just make a multi forum account if I want to post in contests.

Shanty, I'm going to buy that avatar today but could I bother you to ask to make it have a transparent background? That'd be perfect.

I'll buy a shitload of noodle dishes for the stash in thanks.

how did you get banned from contests before me >:(

also i would think that if you could upload your avatar then it does not exceed limits?

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

honestly, they really earned their stuff getting jacked. At first we thought it was an isolated incident of someone being a dick all of a sudden (maybe they got banned?) but it turned out people whose accounts were compromised a few days ago used the same passwords on KoL and some Robin Hood motherfucker got a hold of it. The funny thing is if we had just kicked him he could have used the other account to drain our stash again later.

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

ahorriblesn posted:

If one were to perm the different parts of a Disco Combo, could a combo be performed as another class?
no it's a special ability of the disco bandit.

Also you brickheads who aren't participating in Hobopolis are missing out on some brilliant names:

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

hey chowderbrains, if you're going to contribute to hobopolis, log into irc or clan chat so i can yell at you when you screw up our strategy

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

tripwood posted:

Yo I don't know who Hanami is but could you not demote my multi blowfactory for a stupid reason, thanks. If I pull stuff I use it eventually or I use it to help with Hobo.

I'm sorry I didn't realize that you were above the clan rules that state "only take what you use in a day"

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

Mercator posted:

Crimbo content couldn't come soon enough or I would have grinded my nuts off on The Orcish Frat House trying to reach 300 moxie. Now I get to grind penguins instead. :)
why were you grinding in the orcish frat house and not in a zone that might actually help?

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

Thirst Mutilator posted:

Just applied in-game. I applied before, but denied because I didn't post here. Just bought this account, so posting here.

IGN is Thirst Mutilator as well.
I already rejected you once.

The Protected is a clan for SA Members; SA is not a message board for The Protected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

Kahrytes posted:

Wow.

I got 2 Spooky Hockey Masks for some reason, and a ghost-in-a-jar-o, which are both semi-rares.

Weird.

If only they were randomly Hypnodisks or CBSes or that watch thingy or something.

spooky hockey masks are semi-rares? that's news to me

• Locked thread