Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swankidelic
Aug 26, 2005

duke of disco

Soth posted:

iphone ascension

:awesome:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swankidelic
Aug 26, 2005

duke of disco
it's the perfect occasion for the new nerdcock awesome emote

swankidelic
Aug 26, 2005

duke of disco
Hey remember in Dinosaur Comics when T-rex developed a fetish for decreasing entropy and someone made him a Youtube video of eggs being unscrambled

that was pretty :coal:

swankidelic
Aug 26, 2005

duke of disco
Is it possible that KoL is grief-proof? The only way I can think of grief anyone is through some arcane market manipulation. If we could steal his stuff through PvP, he could just restore his hippy stone.

We could also just troll the hell out of the KoL forums, but that's so... 4chan.

swankidelic
Aug 26, 2005

duke of disco

Sapper posted:

Is it just me, or have both my personal interest and the general goon interest in this game dropped dramatically since NS-13? This thread(s) used to be on the front page of Games, every day, at the most halfway down the second page; now I find myself having to dig for the damned thing, and using KOLMafia and KlikSaver far more than normal, just because I can't be arsed to play.

I wanted to be the first to get an olfactory tome. I kinda lost it when someone outpaced me in Filthy Lucre. But, I started school a little bit, and today I'm heading off to Atlanta to see Bjork... real life got a little more interesting.

I still want to take the IRC crew to a bar or pub or something. :3 I wish we didn't live in >1 countries.

swankidelic
Aug 26, 2005

duke of disco
Yeah, so I decided to log in again to check out the new crimbo stuff - I've been around the for the past two, I might as well check this one out. It's kinda lackluster, though. Is there any indication that we'll be seeing something cooler than just advent calendars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swankidelic
Aug 26, 2005

duke of disco

Sapper posted:

I shot Paul the Walrus

It's about time. You're the modern-day Mark David Chapman.

• Locked thread