Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
One Moment After The End

An unspeakably bad 3D-rendered (well, sometimes - there's a period of bad 2D art as well) furry webcomic about a bureaucratic non-religious afterlife that still manages to feature naked angels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
I recently remembered that there's a kids section of the CIA website, so out of curiosity, I visited the websites of the FBI, CIA and NSA. The first two had kids sections that seemed to be nice, intelligent and informative. Then I went to the NSA website and found this: America's CryptoKids. Although I didn't dare look very deeply, it's not the possible furry interpretation that worries me so much that it smacks of propaganda.

I'm not very good at putting things into words so I'll allow you to follow my experience by visiting these links in the order that I visited them.

CIA Kids Page
FBI Kids Page
NSA Kids Page

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Nov 11, 2008

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Northfur FX & Mascots makes a living selling horrifying costume items and prostheses to furries. For maximum horror, please browse their YouTube channel.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

I'm not quite sure how to feel about the relatively new comic Lurfstar. Sure, it's poorly-drawn, but, I dunno, something just doesn't seem right. Maybe it's the possible racism, but the author appears to be Vietnamese (as evidenced by his/her common Vietnamese surname, Pham), so I still don't know. I'll let you guys decide.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

This man is the mastermind behind Forsaken Stars, a new sci-fi webcomic about a vampire (to the artist's credit, a bony, creepy-looking one, not a Twilight-esque one) who wants to return to Earth before the impending apocalypse. The catch: by all accounts, God's a douche, keeping a barrier around the solar system and apparently ignoring the many other races of the universe, including the humans decended from those who managed to escape into space.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Dec 27, 2009

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Wombania: an ugly, unfunny CGI comic about a bunch of genetically-engineered talking wombats and their human owner.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Burnin Yinky posted:

http://rachidna.deviantart.com/

Furries are easy pickings but this particular gentlemen has taken a step beyond delusional. I'm sure the picture below will tell you more than enough about this fellow.

His gallery is full of bad 3D recolors and he photoshops himself next to his creations

I don't think individual art sites get picked. Shame, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

The internet has enabled fetishes to become like the LIbrary of Babel - soon, every possible fetish will be had by at least one human being. Case in point: Moduloks (NSFW - see also their DeviantArt account), self-named after a He-Man character who consisted of a ridiculous number of combinable parts. Except I don't think that toy came with any boobs or dicks. Like a previous ALotD, Gammatelier, many of the images don't even depict the characters doing erotic things.