Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Have you ever heard of Alex Chiu?
He's world famous!

quote:

Been selling since 1996. One of the most successful and famous anti-aging product on the market today. Interviewed by more than 300 radio stations and on TV more than 15 different talk shows including: The Daily Show, Rosanne Show, Tech TV Unscrewed, London Fox, etc.

He's a genius!

quote:

SPACE STATION

Discover the unsolved mysteries of our universe with Alex Chiu. Full of graphics and explanations to make sure that you understand completely.

He also created an immortality device!

quote:

What do you think rapture is? Answer: Ones who believe shall not perish and will have everlasting life. Immortality Device is believed to allow humans to stay physically young forever. US PATENT # 5,989,178. The most imporatnt invention in human history. SEE OUR TESTIMONIALS HERE! Alex Chiu knows what causes you to age and hereby discovered a great solution to stop you from aging. See how to make the Immortality Device yourself. Or join our discussion forum.

I haven't dived very far into his site but every page is packed full of crazy.

quote:

The Gorgeous pill will make you prettier and more beautiful every morning. You will gradually look PERFECT, even more gorgeous than super models. You will one day reach PHYSICAL PERFECTION!! It is strong enough to change the shape of your facial bones. No more plastic surgery! No more implants.
_________\

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Welp.
Time to look for some more crazy. I vaguely remember me and some of my internet friends finding some site where a depressed teenage girl claimed to be some kind of messiah that would ascend or something after she dies and then the world would be a utopia. Maybe I'll be able to find it, it was pretty great.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

JerksNeedLoveToo posted:

Edit: Also, they are Bronies.

Hahaha, holy poo poo. That is just loving perfect.

I have another suggestion! From what I can gather, this is one of those sites that started in the late 90s that is only still running because everyone forgot about it. Behold, http://www.gif-man.com/

Star Wars gifs!

Skull gifs!

Including SpiningSkull.gif!

Every gif that a website needs!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
I like that you can log into a facebook ripoff using your facebook account.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
So is he a ghost? Vivisection and lynching is generally fatal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

BulletRiddled posted:

Lobster Mary

This was on a recent episode of Dragon's Den, and it's one of the strangest things I've ever heard of. Do you know what you find if you cut open a lobster and look inside its stomach? That's right, the Virgin Mary! She appears inside the belly of each and every lobster, and now you can carry this gross chunk of lobster guts on you at all times in the form of a keychain.

The Mary is coming from inside the lobster!

You can read all about it right here on this timecube-esque page.

Lobsters is rocks with Virgins inside