Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages it is the rule.
You know who I hate? Anderson. I hate his rear end so much. He plays those loops a billion times and their funny like twice out of that billion. Otherwise he's just loving with the caller and annoying Drew with them. He's also a pretentious prick who hangs up on people for no good reason, even if it's getting interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages it is the rule.

TylerDurden posted:

He only hangs up on people if they cuss even after being told not to. Otherwise he lets the hosts do the dumping.

He does it when they admit to lying to screeners to get past them even if the hosts are interested. Heard him do it a couple weeks ago.

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

I read Drew's book Cracked last night. It's so weird how much he's changed since he wrote that. He's gotten so serious as of late. I blame Adam's absence.

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

UltraRed posted:

Is it any good? What's it focus on? Any highlights you'd care to share?

If you like Drew's medical theories it's really really good. He's an incredibly passionate man, and Adam used to say that tongue in cheek, but this book kind of gives you a look at why that statement is true.

It really shows kind of highlights his transformation from the celebrity doctor with white knight syndrome to more of an aloof clinical doctor type. I just remember from back in the day, Dr Drew was more compassionate and concerned than he is right now, this kinda shows you how and why that came about. When he comes in tired and is a bit cranky... there's a good reason. He runs his father's practice, his clinic, plus loveline, plus he does talks year round at schools and colleges, plus he's a devoted father.

TheBigBad
Feb 28, 2004

dammit... now, even though I hate anderson, I'm starting to use his bumps in real life. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARES! is becoming part of my vernacular.

• Locked thread