Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilEighty
May 21, 2006

deliver ham overy the country
Adam Carolla was at my school today (USC business school) and I loving missed it, both his presentation (which I believe was, inexplicably, on accounting) and the chance to say hello. My goddamn entrepreneurial finance class conflicted with his presentation...aaagh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilEighty
May 21, 2006

deliver ham overy the country

dethkon posted:

Everybody knows that the Reverb lightning round is the best. 9-29 is a close second tho, if it's the one I'm thinking of. Is it the one where he's screaming into the mic as loud as he can and his voice is breaking up and poo poo? Very close second place.

I personally love the lightning round in which, during one of the many, many traffic reports, the Aceman cautions listeners to watch out for brake lights (naturally) on the 405, due to a lane closure resulting from a "collision between a tricycle and a nuclear armaments truck".

I live in LA now, and that's pretty much become my default explanation whenever anyone asks if I know why traffic is particularly bad on any given day.

• Locked thread