Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

I just nutted in my pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

What a surprise!

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Gelmax posted:

drat it, I remember that but I can't remember what show that scene is from.

It's from Ren's inexplicably gay backstory in Karin.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

MikeSevigny posted:

I found these on /a/, they're the track listings for a "confessions" CD. I didn't have the guts to get the torrent and find out what these actually sound like.

So in Grorious Nippon one does not call the phone sex line, but buys a CD to listen to someone pretend to be his little sister*?

That's all kinds of special right there. :smith:

*not blood related, green light for rape

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Jackard posted:

Speaking of which, Chapter 71-74 resembles the start of Claymore... could this be what inspired it?

Yeah, it seemed pretty obvious to me when I was reading through a while ago that the girl and kid from that story arc were the basis for Clare & Raki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Fangz posted:

Hang on, how many of us actually own figurines or plushies of anime characters? This is just a quick impression of things, not so that we can point and laugh at the ones who doactually yes it is

I was under the impression that no one owned such things and that occasionally the people in here sometimes feel the warmth of the sun upon their skin.

All those pictures of bookshelves buckling under the weight of thousands of dollars worth of DVDs and plastic dolls must be fake, you see. Also those people that mistake "wall scrolls" for "wall paper" don't exist. lalala i can't hear you