Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

I don't remember the JP jeeps looking like this. Seriously, this is awesome, I'm grinning like an idiot, but are they from a specific part of the film that I've totally forgotten?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Nocheez posted:

You're thinking of the Explorers, which were electrical and tied to a track that ran around the park. The Jeeps were the gas-powered vehicles, used at the beginning (READ THE ENTIRE OP!) and to escape from the T-Rex after Malcolm was injured.

I thought I had read it. :( I just really don't remember any vehicles looking like that, even after everyone's told me. Guess it's been too long since I saw this film.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

kewlpc posted:

Edit: ^^^ And make sure you can turn off the headlights.

Dude, there's a screenshot from the movie showcasing the Jeep right in the OP! It's the very last picture.

...okay, yeah. I must have missed that one. Maybe the pic hadn't loaded, or maybe I was skimming by that point. My memory's still drawing a blank though, even when confronted with direct evidence. Apparently it is defective.