Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Holy god. When I have lots of surplus time and money, I'm going to do that.

Edit-- as for a Time Machine, I remember your thread about the Ghostbusters car where you'd brought up the idea of doing a Nissan. I said it then, and I'll say it again: if you're not building it out of a 1981 DeLorean, you're not actually building a Time Machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Corridor posted:

I don't remember the JP jeeps looking like this. Seriously, this is awesome, I'm grinning like an idiot, but are they from a specific part of the film that I've totally forgotten?
2 specific scenes, really - when everyone first sees the Brachiosaurs, and then later when the T-rex chases one through the jungle at night, and it loses a windshield to a low tree branch.