Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
CROOOOW!

and then draw me an avatar (doing something cool)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROOOOW!

Bonus posted:

:dap:

CROOOOW!

Bonus posted:

the black man stole his heart

:lol:

CROOOOW!

cna you animate too?

CROOOOW!

Bonus posted:

HMMMM yes well i guess i could but it takes a lot of more time so you cant really do these threads for animation :3:

good because i'd like to pester you to draw me an avatar if i can ever think of something cool to be my avatar

CROOOOW!

Bonus posted:

cool when you think of something pm me or contact me in the bee why oh bee

sweet. i want something crow-themed, but i'm afraid of any ideas i have since my last one was this
                                                                                                                                           |
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CROOOOW!

Bonus posted:

what is it with all these animal sumo pokemon fetish requests jeez
it's byob

draw me walking down the beach hand & hand with dick cheney into a beautiful sunset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROOOOW!

draw the spirit of racism in america