Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
A Curvy Goonette

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
my avatar as one of the three musketeers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Curvy Goonette

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

ummm bonus what happened to avatar three musketeer from the first page?

I thought we were buds :(

A Curvy Goonette

Bonus posted:

i said on the first page i wont do these 'draw my av' but since you and me are buddies smith here you go :)

dude

you rock

seriously

A Curvy Goonette

school started and I'm getting slammed with homework. yay for 15 credits and 21 hours of work.

A Curvy Goonette

posting with a bonus av itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Curvy Goonette

Bonus posted:

hehe i guess were both best 07 :hug:

ummmm the bosses in megaman x are: that guy at the beginning you cant beat, flame mammoth, chill penguin, spark mandrill, armored armadillo, launch octopus, boomer kawanger, sting chameleon, storm eagle, maverick spider

you're thinking of vile

also maverick spider wasn't technically a boss, he's just one of the things they have in the boss stages