Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«19 »
emiksz
Jul 28, 2006

by Lowtax

Helldump seems like a desperate race to the top of the nerd heap by ridiculing positions and personalities that the posters once held in a desperate attempt to distance themselves from their mundane nerdiness. Just because you're an angry, fat neckbeard expressing your forum rage by calling out random faggots on a forum with over 95,000 members does not mean you are a cool, desirable, or in any way useful individual. Please kill yourselves now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taher
Apr 12, 2007

by Fragmaster

emiksz posted:

Helldump seems like a desperate race to the top of the nerd heap by ridiculing positions and personalities that the posters once held in a desperate attempt to distance themselves from their mundane nerdiness. Just because you're an angry, fat neckbeard expressing your forum rage by calling out random faggots on a forum with over 95,000 members does not mean you are a cool, desirable, or in any way useful individual. Please kill yourselves now.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007

King Kong of Megadongs

Gobblin' them mega schlongs

Makin' sure they mega long

Stroke 'em if they mega strong

emiksz posted:

b&

muscles like this?
Jan 17, 2005

BOGGLE?

Has this EVER worked? I mean, other than getting the thread poster banned.

The Best Butler
Dec 7, 2005

by Lowtax

nerd trap sprung

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!

there isn't a link in the OP

what the gently caress

emiksz
Jul 28, 2006

by Lowtax

whoops:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/fo...php?forumid=193

also how is this sort of post in any way bannable in a forum devoted to posts of this kind?

Poor Mans Randbrick
Feb 18, 2007

Taher posted:

Is that Penn Jilette's yearbook picture?

Taher
Apr 12, 2007

by Fragmaster

Hrolf Pyjama posted:

Is that Penn Jilette's yearbook picture?

It's Kuuenbu, he has big callout thread here at the moment.

softbomb
Dec 30, 2004

enjoyable human being.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Support the International Campaign to Ban Spider Mines

emiksz posted:

But you yourself are, if by naught else than virtue of this thread, a helldump poster. Not that I agree that this in itself makes you lame; frankly I think that while there are plenty of lame posters here (as there are anywhere), there are some who are genuinely amusing and who make a positive contribution. But I won't simply end by casually stating that the truth lies in the middle, since I try to distance myself from South Park libertarianism. This callout thread was ill-conceived and your first post ill-supported (without in fact providing any specific examples at all), and it reflects poorly on you.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

"Gah I HATE you guys GAH"

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man

You go first. This forum is very entertaining.

ncol
May 28, 2005

Christmas Whale fully subsidized by ThatsMyBoye

meta as gently caress in here

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

Making you do a carepostin 2.1 isn't as uncool as making to an analysis in the middle of a flamewar that boosting my ego.

I AM AN EMPTY FAT NECKBEARD

I WILL SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS

VALIDATE MEEEEEEEEE

emiksz
Jul 28, 2006

by Lowtax

HunterX11 posted:

But you yourself are, if by naught else than virtue of this thread, a helldump poster. Not that I agree that this in itself makes you lame; frankly I think that while there are plenty of lame posters here (as there are anywhere), there are some who are genuinely amusing and who make a positive contribution. But I won't simply end by casually stating that the truth lies in the middle, since I try to distance myself from South Park libertarianism. This callout thread was ill-conceived and your first post ill-supported (without in fact providing any specific examples at all), and it reflects poorly on you.

Pretty much.

The forum is entertaining. That's not what I'm debating.

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

Making you do a carepostin 2.1 isn't as uncool as making to an analysis in the middle of a flamewar that boosting my ego.

Point: Helldump is full of angry nerds blah blah blah take on the world

Counterpoint: ????

Oh my god I've got nothing

Strootle
Jun 8, 2004

Well all reet, well all root, well all right

HunterX11 posted:

Are you being funny?

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

emiksz posted:

I am an angry fat neckbeard, this is an accurate post

Poor Mans Randbrick
Feb 18, 2007

emiksz posted:

its true

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007

King Kong of Megadongs

emiksz posted:

Pretty much.

The forum is entertaining. That's not what I'm debating.

would you say that you feed off it

Boniface
Jul 18, 2005

Halfway home and my pager still blowin up

i hope that nursing home has an answering machine, because after this wake-up call, i will take that volunteer position!

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

random faggots, show yourselves

emiksz
Jul 28, 2006

by Lowtax

Trouble Man posted:

sir I would say that I do in fact feed off it

emiksz
Jul 28, 2006

by Lowtax

Boniface posted:

i hope that nursing home has an answering machine, because after this wake-up call, i will take that volunteer position!

prime example of failed, nonsensical burn

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

hey guys i'm just gonna post in here and get my 'dump on

Strootle
Jun 8, 2004

Trouble Man posted:

I know you're not being funny right now.

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

this is just another but you are goons too. how many is this now, 6? 7?

I WANNA B A MOD!!!
Jun 6, 2003

by Fragmaster

i actually do have a bit of a neckbeard so i don't make fun of them (very much)

logic ruined

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

ugh never has my vitriol been so inept

Wounded Unicorn
Oct 26, 2004

i have no potency and I must scream

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007

King Kong of Megadongs

Strootle posted:

I know you're not being funny right now.

my nerd posturing

so empty

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Strootle posted:

Are you being funny?

If someone thinks my post was funny, I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to call them mistaken, but I wasn't trying to be funny, if that's what you meant. I am just being charitable so that the OP can't claim nobody told him precisely why he sucks, thereby justifying everything bad everyone has to say about him.

Boniface
Jul 18, 2005

emiksz posted:

prime example of failed, nonsensical burn
you wrote this

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...0&userid=100615

lol

Strootle
Jun 8, 2004

HunterX11 posted:

If someone thinks my post was funny, I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to call them mistaken, but I wasn't trying to be funny, if that's what you meant. I am just being charitable so that the OP can't claim nobody told him precisely why he sucks, thereby justifying everything bad everyone has to say about him.

Not funny, got it.

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

HunterX11 posted:

do you always type like this? i can't be bothered to look through your post history, inept as I am

Dirty Rob
Aug 10, 2004

by Fistgrrl

You guys are just so fuckin' angry all the time.

Boniface
Jul 18, 2005

Boniface posted:

you wrote this

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...0&userid=100615

lol
dude, i dont want to go out on a limb here, but it looks like you totally gave tim an

hahaha tim sux

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

tony danzas ho posted:

do you always type like this? i can't be bothered to look through your post history, inept as I am

Not always, but far too often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brainguy
Jan 25, 2007

Why be Toolsy when you can be Gumby

ow my feelings

«19 »