Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
tobu
Aug 20, 2004

Bunny-Bee makes me happy!

Nathilus posted:

That's ok man, keep searching. I couldn't convince anyone that The Noozles existed for like ten years before I found it on a old cartoons web page. I didn't remember the title and the premise sounds so hosed up nobody would believe I wasn't imagining it.

haha, I actually had to look this up on wiki because I was sure you were talking out your arse. The Koala in it was actually named Brinky. I cannot work out if Blinky Bill ripped off Brinky or if it was the other way round.

Edit: Blinky Bill was created in 1934 so I think I know who was created first.

Meanwhile, Until I am eating warmed foot meat I dont beleive in these shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tobu
Aug 20, 2004

Bunny-Bee makes me happy!

Evasive Maneuvers posted:

These shoes need to be created. But what needs to happen is that their needs to be some kind of evaporative system so that you put fresh meat in, walk around on it, and when the time comes - you've got fresh jerky!

All day long people will ask "whats that smell?" and puppies with chase you and paw at your brand new hulk hogan shoes.

You havn't thought this through.