Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«894 »
Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

mallard fillmore is a cartoon about a conservative duck.

if you want to know more you can read about it on wikipedia or read all the words here:

king features syndicate which is probably owned by jews what with it being a media company posted:

Mallard Fillmore first hatched from the pen of Bruce Tinsley at The Daily Progress in Charlottesville, Va. Today, the celebrated comic strip about Tinsley's conservative reporter-duck fills the bill in nearly 400 newspapers nationwide.

Distributed by King Features Syndicate since 1994, readers of newspapers across the country enjoy the duck's right-wing viewpoint.

Tinsley created Mallard for what he saw as the conservative underdog. The strip is for "the average person out there: the forgotten American taxpayer who's sick of the liberal media and cultural establishments that act like he or she doesn't exist," he says.

"Mallard" almost did not see the light of day. When asked to come up with a mascot for The Daily Progress entertainment section, artist Tinsley showed editors three ideas: a blue hippopotamus; a big nose in tuxedo and cane; and a duck.

Tinsley says the hippo went unused for fear of offending overweight people, and the nose was axed because it would "offend people of Jewish and Mediterranean descent, not to mention Arabs and anyone else with a big nose." Tinsley says he thought his editors were kidding, but they were not.

Once Mallard Fillmore was off and running, his editors requested Tinsley tone down its conservative bias. When he refused, he was fired.

The strip caught the attention of The Washington Times, which used Tinsley's wise-quacking journalist in the commentary section before moving the strip to the comics pages. The rest, as they say, is history.

anyway blah blah you can find the latest strips at Jewish World Review

also it is important to do like almost an entire week on 90's fashion fads in mallard fillmoresville

but more often than not mallard fillmore is about not having a real punchline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

the conservative underdog he says

STOP MAKING SENSE
Mar 31, 2003

This ain't no foolin' around.

Uncle Wemus posted:

the conservative underdog he says

conservative underduck

Ron Darling
May 27, 2004

i support bruce tinsley's right to commit suicide and will gladly encourage it

not because it's conservative, but for the sake of actually re-injecting comedy into the comics section

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

no punchline never forget

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Space Kimchi posted:

no punchline never forget

its the most unintentionally funny comic since boston and shawn

STOP MAKING SENSE
Mar 31, 2003

Toad on a Hat posted:

i support bruce tinsley's right to commit suicide and will gladly encourage it

not because it's conservative, but for the sake of actually re-injecting comedy into the comics section

Yeah we can replace his strip with a bonus Family Circus extra!

Ron Darling
May 27, 2004

Angst posted:

Yeah we can replace his strip with a bonus Family Circus extra!

at least family circus has a punchline, as retarded as it may be

mallard fillmore is nothing more than LIBERALS liberals LIberals LiberALs LIEBeRALZ

Cotton B. Gross
Jun 21, 2006

by Fragmaster

This strip would suck even if I agreed with it. I tried imagining all the jokes being aimed at conservative targets and it wasn't any funnier.

squishborka
Jun 14, 2001

Mallard Fillmore makes more sense than most of you jerks, so I don't know what your problem is. Feh, Liberals.

Hog Wallop
Feb 28, 2006

~*FaRtZ*~

I pretty much live my entire life and make all my purchases based on Mallard. Thank you so much for getting the ball rolling on what will surely be a worthy shrine the "common sense genius" Mallard Fillmore.

STOP MAKING SENSE
Mar 31, 2003

Toad on a Hat posted:

at least family circus has a punchline, as retarded as it may be

mallard fillmore is nothing more than LIBERALS liberals LIberals LiberALs LIEBeRALZ

Mallard Fillmore makes me think the liberals control everything and that we are winning. The poor Republicans only have their president and one comic strip to defend them against the islamofaggojewishniggocratic onslaught.

I kinda like it.

Hog Wallop
Feb 28, 2006

~*FaRtZ*~

Sorry to post again so soon but I just wanted to take the time to let you all know that I've voted this thread a "5" and submitted it to Digg as well as the Conservapedia. I hope all can do the same and spread the good word, heck, the BEST word!

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

oh hey I just realized you can fudge the date on the seattle post-intellilgence url and get strips back as far as 2004

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/m...p?date=20040911

just change the date in the URL there and get topical political humor from as far back as 3 years ago!

that's a pretty smug eagle right there, he knows what's up with how much more awesome the us is compared to everyone else

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 23, 2006

I was warned

Space Kimchi posted:

I can relate to Mallard on this one: who doesn't hate free speech?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Amputatoes posted:

I can relate to Mallard on this one: who doesn't hate free speech?

Ya see whats wrong with free speech is that foreigner's use it!

Ron Darling
May 27, 2004

Space Kimchi posted:

oh hey I just realized you can fudge the date on the seattle post-intellilgence url and get strips back as far as 2004

just change the date in the URL there and get topical political humor from as far back as 3 years ago!

that's a pretty smug eagle right there, he knows what's up with how much more awesome the us is compared to everyone else

except that phrase was coined by thomas jefferson in the 1700's

but hey, jefferson was a LIBERAL

Ableist Kinkshamer
Oct 20, 2007

I am false flagging the SJW propaganda so I can advance the goals of the gaming patriarchy by posting on the internet!

actually no lol, some rich faggot nerd got so mad and gave this spiffy new av to me.

this is my favorite comic strip right next to cathy and garfield. thanks, im gay, peace

The Gash
May 10, 2005

not a self-contained globule

more like millard fallmore

Abortion is Murder
Apr 4, 2005

ATTN any lurkers reading this: buy/make me a good avatar and ill adopt you probably

now to be fair and balanced you need to make a megathread of those cartoons by that lesbian deviantartist who cant draw or make jokes either

i forget what its called

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

Bi Till I Die posted:

now to be fair and balanced you need to make a megathread of those cartoons by that lesbian deviantartist who cant draw or make jokes either

i forget what its called

Minimum Security.

While we're at it, do one for Ted Rall as well, he's responsible for helping her gain fame in the alternative cartoon scene.

Abortion is Murder
Apr 4, 2005

ATTN any lurkers reading this: buy/make me a good avatar and ill adopt you probably

Crumbunist posted:

Minimum Security.

While we're at it, do one for Ted Rall as well, he's responsible for helping her gain fame in the alternative cartoon scene.

if someone actually helped that unfunny bitch gain any attention the only thing that person needs is a bullet between
the eyes

there needs to be a thread on latuff since hes by far the wackiest of the far left internet cartoonists

Ableist Kinkshamer
Oct 20, 2007

I am false flagging the SJW propaganda so I can advance the goals of the gaming patriarchy by posting on the internet!

actually no lol, some rich faggot nerd got so mad and gave this spiffy new av to me.

Bi Till I Die posted:

if someone actually helped that unfunny bitch gain any attention the only thing that person needs is a bullet between
the eyes

there needs to be a thread on latuff since hes by far the wackiest of the far left internet cartoonists

what are you talking about this is comedy gold right here

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

Bi Till I Die posted:

the eyes

The local alternative newspaper started running Ted Rall, who replaced the barely tolerable This Modern World.

Hyosho
May 9, 2006

Crumbunist posted:

The local alternative newspaper started running Ted Rall, who replaced the barely tolerable This Modern World.

When will people learn to just run Get Your War On and nothing else?

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Bi Till I Die posted:

i forget what its called

well the for better or for worse thread in gbs isnt entirely about for better or for worse and i had that in mind when making this thread so feel free to post whatever wacky political cartoons you want

for example this one is from my local rag and i don't get it

i've even met the guy that makes these he is a pretty big lolbertarian

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Space Kimchi posted:

The best part is, the "vigilance" to which Jefferson referred was in guarding against domestic tyranny through the erosion of rights, not foreign 'invasion.'

Prince of Dicks
Sep 9, 2003

Hyosho posted:

When will people learn to just run Get Your War On and nothing else?

Get Your War On rules

I don't know who made this but it's good

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

oh poo poo this one is even better it's some kind of godwin clause invoking thing

Ron Darling
May 27, 2004

Space Kimchi posted:

oh poo poo this one is even better it's some kind of godwin clause invoking thing

that's not godwin you retard

do you even know what godwin's law is?

that's just saying that hillary and obama are communists

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Toad on a Hat posted:

that's not godwin you retard

do you even know what godwin's law is?

that's just saying that hillary and obama are communists

yes, godwin's law is invoking hitler/the nazis in an argument, making you lose

instead of hitler this is castro and the level of discourse in this comic is akin to someone invoking godwin's law on themself, ergo my statement

qed

squishborka
Jun 14, 2001

Pussy Barn posted:

Get Your War On rules

I don't know who made this but it's good

It was made by Tim Kreider for http://www.thepaincomics.com

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

SCHWÄRTZESTES HERZ
IN ALEMANIA

http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20061219.html

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

for gods' sakes the transload feature of waffleimages is the easiest loving thing in the world to use

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Bi Till I Die posted:

the eyes

Ted Rall should have been put down years ago.

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

fritz posted:

Ted Rall should have been put down years ago.

FIRE CURES BIGOTS
Aug 26, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post

I've been looking through the arcives of minimum security and I like it.

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

Fire posted:

I've been looking through the arcives of minimum security and I like it.

loving figures.

UnclePlasticBitch
Feb 16, 2004

There are a million reasons to ruin things.

when i saw that one about ahmadinejad, i immediately thought that tinsley's one to criticize anti-semites when he drew that loving caricature of jon stewart with a hooked nose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Crumbunist posted:

Jesus Christ. Half of those don't even make any loving sense relative to anything. The Condi one is just awful and racist and the Rush one is just wishing surprise sex on him for some apparent unconnected slight.

This one is great too. I guess I can see some of the "dumb soldier" ones (I've met a few, though it's really in poor taste) but calling them suicide bombers? Really? You're going to go with that? gently caress you.

«894 »