Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer pal
Mar 30, 2010

Nitevision posted:

I was there and got in for free :q: Left before Ceremony's set because I and my partner were both exhausted, though. White Lung were tight as always but I thought Perfect Pussy kind of stole the show. Had never heard their music before then. Lots of stage presence and the synth was awesome live.

Theirs might be my favorite punk album of the year. The singer and I think maybe one other member played in Shoppers who ruled pretty hard too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal
Mar 30, 2010

HATEPOSTING posted:

At which point of a rant on screamo and some guy's clear self-image and depression issues that ends with hatebreed being the solution do you think he's taking an actual honest stand on this poo poo? Did the word emasculate just make you real angry in the context of some guy calling himself a man-child and applying it to himself and other people he views as being just as stunted? He doesn't have an mra blog. He's not even saying this poo poo is negative. He's writing an article on his issues and loving tying it all into "I need to mosh myself to betterment".

Your post is getting me real riled up over the internet

gently caress outta here with your half assed reading and weird outrage.

how does it even go downhill, the only problematic stuff is in the first paragraph unless you're super angry at people enjoying hatebreed or something.

its poo poo

beer pal
Mar 30, 2010

all pigs must die, trap them, the secret, idylls

beer pal
Mar 30, 2010

yeah youre right i was misremembering them

beer pal
Mar 30, 2010

i love thee nodes i saw them a few weeks ago, i wish i had picked up a 7"

beer pal
Mar 30, 2010

its a shame punch signed to deathwish, now i cant like them anymore

beer pal
Mar 30, 2010

thats the guy who bragged in byob about jerking off on a sleeping girl's feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal
Mar 30, 2010

yeah i saw them in june and they were solid. also both their albums are good.