Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«64 »
Contrabassoon
Jan 29, 2002
REALLY SHITTY POSTER

TOBLERONE-TRIANGULAR #1 - 18 pages! No ads!
Writer: Goatstein
Pencils: wayfinder

Goatstein posted:

I CAN'T STOP DOING THESE

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

garageband

Goatstein posted:

here's the other one i did before in the PRON HUAL thread if anybody wants to try a remix

Agitate! Agitate! posted:

well now this is going to seem like i'm trying to one-up the readings (and possibly failing miserably) but this is what i ended up with the crazy-person purestrain gold hip hop song i started doing yesterday:

fair warning is that i had nothing to do with the beat, it's just an instrumental by a group called the herbaliser that i used in the long-standing tradition of rappers recycling other peoples' beats

it started out about TT but gradually just became the generalized ramblings of a schizophrenic about gold and politics, so basically, i guess it's still about TT.

quote:

black helicopters markin' my movements
i'm crawlin' down an alleyway tryin' to lose 'em
confuse 'em, i'm too smart for these dudes and in
a couple moves, ya'll gone see me up on the news, I'm
enemy of the state that won't fail like will did
got a room full of blueprints of government buildings
but still, things ain't shapin' up to the realness
so here's truth to power - you uninformed children
first off, purestrain gold -- it's way old
cuz it's been around since the big bang went bloah
pay attention, hard to understand, ya know
but it starts with a process that began below
in the earth's center where no mortal man can go
and the lava's weight balances the planet so
we don't fall off, a god leaves his granite throne
and gathers nuggets poo poo out by the lava animals
he holds 'em in his burnin' hands,
slowly turns 'em, and straight creates a new version, man
opens his palms and he's holdin' some gold right there
it's not a nightmare, pray and he just might share
i fight fair against the international banks
to use my magic-gold power when i'm smashin the state
tell them treasury fucks that i'll be cashin' in late
lava-money god's puttin' food back on the plate

just the world as i see it
you got a wrist? they gonna ID it
if you'd seen the things i've seen you'd believe it
all my conspiracy theorists wanna tell me what the deal is?

i'll break it down like amino acids
it's amazing what you see when you steal some glasses
and take some classes bout greek and latin
then grab a dollar bill and try to read it backwards
i'm sayin' man, the evidence'll prove it's there
check the angle of the statues up at union square
i'm choosin' here to put my neck out on the line
and tell you the truth that's lurkin' in political lies
there's like three dudes runnin the show
from a space station that's low-level orbitin' but turnin' all slow
and they know what's going on in the buildings below
and they got them robot spies all over the capitol
they're the same ones that are riggin' the votes - an auxillary
of outposts for clinton machine - bill and hillary
or bush or haliburton or somethin' - it gets deep
cuz they even beam their poo poo into dreams when kids sleep
and if you keep actin' like it's all some kinda game, man
i'ma show you seven types of poo poo hit the same fan
dude, they know you just from your brainscan
you feel the pain, man? that's your freewill down the drain, and
it starts in your stomach and ends with your hide
the flouride from the water all up in your mind
you poor guys standin' around to form lines
i'm votin' with quadruple pops from my four nines

Theodorus posted:

Here's one that actually sticks to the meter you meter-RAPIST

I met a poster from an antique for'm
Who said: Two triangles of MSPaint
Stand in the chamber. Near them in the post,
Rebought, a custom title lies, whose words
Disdainful of the logic of its host
Tell that its buyer well those senses read
Which yet survive, stamp'd on that avatar,
The quotes that mock'd him on which Helldump fed
And in red flashing text these words appear:
"My name is TobleroneTriangular:
Look on my posts, ye sapient, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The gassed and ruined threads stretch far away.

His old thread was goldmined, but now he's posting again.

This is what he will be remembered by:

The chronology of his descent into madness:

http://archives.somethingawful.com/...1#post331516301

TT's last vestige of sanity posted:

Look; I'm trying to work all this out as much as anyone here and I'm sorry if I'm not always 100% clear as to what I mean with some of my explanations. I can't speak for Dr. Paul on any of this obviously; all I can do is try to take what I know of the guy and his record which is there for anyone to read and apply it to what's going on here in line with the Constitution and everything else this is based on. This whole situation is so complicated and thinking about it I think it might be helpful to go back to first principals to examine what this problem in Darfur is and whether the proposed idea will help and whether there isn't a better way to solve this which has been my main proposition in this thread all along.
http://archives.somethingawful.com/...1#post331517346

quote:

Jesus Christ; O.K. look I don't want this to turn into a war of words at all. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I'm honestly sorry if I did. Can we just draw a line under this Darfur question for now until we have more to go on; Ron Paul might clarify his position on this and I hope he will and it might be best to delay any more talk of it until he does, at least.

He went away for a day or so after that, and when he came back he began his descent towards the howling purestrain maniac we all know and love.

You can actually watch his mental state disintegrate in real time if you read the first few pages of Ron Paul Megathread 2.0. His first wall of text is here.
Second: here.
First mention of the Second American Revolution.
First mention of the gold standard, and a significant drop in his legibility..
First use of veiled threats against anti-Ron Pauls.
First use of "purestrain" (interestingly enough not in reference to gold)
Triangle diagrams. Meissner effect. Biological thresholds. Purestrain gold. The transformation is complete. It took him slightly over three weeks to go from a run-of-the-mill libertarian to a madman.

Soem early greatest hits:

On the coming American revolution:

quote:

Hahahaa; how brainwashed are you? The people I'm talking about organize and direct terrorism against every country in the world to start a war in the middle east to safeguard their interests that kills 600 000 people and I'm the bloodthirsty one?! The terrifying thing is that so many people believe that; like wiping out the few thousand people who are behind all this wouldn't save hundreds of thousands more in the future. I think that's worth paying any price. I think the worst thing that could happen is a partial solution; if we got rid of only half of the controllers and financiers and their allies in government and left the other half thinking that all the traitors had been unmasked so the ones that are left are "honest" we might actually be in a worse place. Being sick and knowing it is better than being half as sick and thinking your fine. Finishing them off would'nt take 5 years and cost billions of dollars like the Iraq Lie has either; and it would spill a hell of a lot less blood in the long term. If the people knew the truth nobody would have to be asked what to do; the Potomac would run red with the blood of the gang who are behind all this first before anyone asked a question like that once the truth got out.

On the noblest and most valuable of all substances:

TT posted:

Well then that shows the difference between "pure" and "purestrain" gold I was talking about; purestrain can't be gold that doesnt fulfil it's full abilities including to not change over time - like I said you can face it with any natural event under nature and purestrain gold won't tarnish or rust or corrode or stop being worth something. Unless you want to throw all our gold into a nuclear bomb I dont think abything your saying makes sense though; if my gold turns into mercury or iron then it's not gold anymore so how can you talk about "gold's" values after that?

In the last two days, he's racked up an impressive haul of crazy.

On international politics:

TT posted:

This is true; there's 3 sides in the current problem. First there's the state and the military; then there's the islamists and both of these claim to be fighting because the other one exists. The vast majority are the majority who are in the middle and will ultimately choose who wins this fight; the problem is by suspending the Constitution and taking away people's liberties to "protect" them the General's just given a guaranteed reason for the majority not to side with him. If this happened openly in the US we could use the other powers in the Constitution to crush the guy who tried it; it doesn't seem like the average Pakistani has that option but he'll be wishing about now he did so he could protect himself against the state and the terrorists.

On love and relationships:

TT posted:

Actually from a biological point of view your idea of "love" is backwards; I'm only bringing it up because it impacts hard for your arguments against harnessing the moon. You don't produce those natural endorphons because you're in an emotional state called "love"; your body produces those natural endorphins and then you think that you're expernecing something called "love" afterwards because of that chemical process. The best example is in being scared; you don't see a threat get scared and then run away because you're scared - you actually see a threat then run away and get "scared" because you're running. That feeling of "love" you say you have towards the moon is nothing really to do with the moon; it's the end result of a process that's inside you. If you never knew about the moon being mined you'd never stop feeling of "love" you say you have; just the same way that if you lived without ever seeing the moon you wouldn't "miss" the feeling of love you say have for it. They're your feelings and I can respect them; but they're not an argument to ever hold mankind back.

TT posted:

I think you're looking at this upside down; from a biological viewpoint monogamy is "weak willed" because it's in a minority in nature. Mankind is only a part of nature; so any discussion of what people "can" or "can't" do or be has to start by looking at the fact they're animals like any other and come under certain natural laws first before social fashions are thought about. The level of "cheating" across history probably hasn't changed alot; just the fact that people have more ability to do it now and face less judgement for talking about it. The powerful through history have never had those problems; just look at someone like Henry VIII. He "cheated" all the time but only did what anyone would have done if they controlled the law. Ultimately we can talk about "cheating" only if we understand that it's an idea that's part of our current society; but outside of that society in nature itself there's no such idea. We shouldn't be fooled by the illusion "cheating" is a natural fact.

On space colonization and the future of mankind:

quote:

That'll change as quickly as the technology and economic situation changes that allows use of the moon's natural resources; but even beside that there's a much bigger idea that could go along with the economic reality of what the moon is capable of. The same way that Antarctica has been prevented from being colonized by individual states I think the same should be true of the moon; only individuals and corporations should be allowed to stake claims there. Like Antarctica is a "military free" zone that still has laws; the moon should be a special "state free" zone that still has civilization. It'd mean no wars over the moon for a start; and more than anything it'd be an experiment into how we colonize space as a race. It's not an issue that has to be decided soon; but it should be discussed because it would have ideas for how we make a move to other planets like Mars or Venus after the moon.

quote:

don't think that would be a big problem; remember in the long term the moon is going to crash into the earth anyway. Lightening it like you say by removing a large amount of it would actually slow that process down as the gravity between the earth and the moon was reduced. And even if it was necessary to keep the moon at the normal size we'd never have to worry about landfill ever again.

quote:

I think if we're going to try and take the idea of "fairness" or "equality" to the moon we might as well stay on earth in the mud; the only idea we should really be trying out there is what works or is profitable. That means that you can't give every single human being an equal piece of the moon; or every single state an equal piece of the moon just like not every human being has equal abilities or not every state has equal resources on earth. I don't thinkt here's any corporation capable of "claiming" the entire moon; just like there isn't any single person capable of the same thing. If there was they would have surely done it already? If there was a single corporation or individual that could stripmine the entire moon and nobody else was even close are you saying that those resources should be denied to humanity until everyone else "catches up" with that person? The most important thing is gettinga ccess to those resources as fast and as efficiently as possible; that creates jobs, weath, investments and everything else. There'd be no such thing as overpopulation or unemployment if the moon was being mined; the ultimate idea of whether that'd sone by 1 corporation or 100 is irrelevant to the facts on the ground.

quote:

There's no way you could terroform the moon and live there permanently like on Mars or Venus because of it's density and the fact it'll ultimately either crash into the Earth or spin on into space. Mining it or using it for minerals is totally possible though; and the argument that it'll change the relationship with the Earth through something like gravity can be ignored because if we're doing that to the moon we'll have the technology to redact a problem like that. But even if there was a problem the fact we'd never have to worry about overpopulation, landfill or natural resources ever again as a race would make up for the tides being different. Most people agree with this in one way or another; the only argument you get against it is from people who only look at it as an "emotional" issue or see something morally wrong with mining dirt in space.

On RONPAUL placing fifth in both Iowa and New Hampshire:

TT posted:

Ater last night I want to admit I was wrong about something I've said all along...

...and that I'm the first to say that but its starting to look look like there's really a God all along and He wants the Republicans to win in 08; that's the only miracle that could have made the dems want to take us back in time to when the Clinton Machine Bill & Hillary ran the US before. Either I'm right now and the dems have thrown away 08 (good luck getting the Presitendcy with Hillary who gets 60% of dem supporters and makes every independant vote for the Republicans like just happened in NH) because slimey Hillary faked crying and they're stupid morons they call supporters can't take seeing their new mom so sad that they go out and vote for her to make her happy again; even the morons who make up the dem base are that ignorant and weak or the same bullshit that had the Republican race "declared" after 10% of the vote was in for McCain hit the dem side of the race as well.

I can look at it and believe both and still don't know what really happened; this whole primary system is a loving cercus - how many more months of this poo poo and all it's slurs and propaganda do we have to watch and be told we're in control of when everything is decided before the votes have even made so at the end we can get another 8 years of the Clintons breathing down our necks. I can't imagine how pissed Fred Thompson's supporters must be now because what happened to him was a crime with those joke "1%" numbers we're supposed to believe; this whole thing is a loving joke and nobody's laughing. This is probaly the hardest of the fight for any of us; but Ron Paul's always had the most discplined and loyal supporters of any candidate - there's still have the blimp and the surge from the media being forced to listen to Ron Paul and the viral and internet marketing his supporters are the best at and the 1/17 fundraiser will have a great effect as well; he only needs 1 result like McCain had in Iowa for him to be the new frontrunner - this race is still wide open.

Because they're are afraid; they say that in everything they say about Dr. Paul and everything they have to beleive about how he "can't" win. And every time you say a fair way that actually his real support would be counted and he's get the fair majority that he has in a state they have to say how that's "intimidation" or not right as well; anything is good for them as long as it hurts Dr. Paul and they'll controdict themselves and each other and change their story 100 times as long as at that right then it works to hurt Ron Paul. They've got alot more faith in Ron Paul than any of his supporters; they believe things about him he's never said or done - we believe him based on what he has said or done and somehow that make us extreme? People looking at it objectively can see exactly what's happening here; I've had so many PMs saying that and that the usual suspects are embarassing themselves and should give it up while their ahead and still in 1 piece.

TT, you are completely ignorant of politics, economics, science, and human behavior. You are the craziest poster on the forums and the best thing for you would be to check yourself into a mental institution before you become a threat to others.

Contrabassoon fucked around with this message at Jan 10, 2008 around 06:45

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PurelyPolitical
Dec 10, 2003

WITNESS THE DOOM OF YOUR WORLD

TT, we have missed you...!

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Oh man, the Elders are really lovely guys. Their astral projection seminars are literally off the fucking planet, and highly recommended.

TT is it true that your absence is because the International Lords of Finance (JEWS) were on your trail, confirm/deny?

secular darwinism
Apr 19, 2003

Is this what you want them teaching your children?

Try thinking what you've just said through instead of just rushing to make an ad hominem attack on me; density is everything to do with it. Imagine something the sme size as the moon but made of nothing or lead; on one extreame if it had zero density there'd be nothing there so no gravity but if on the other extreme it was as big as the current moon but thousands of times denser it would have a heavy atmosphere and huge gravity field. But if a moon that dense existed it would have already smashed into the planet it was orbiting; so there's only a certain kind of moon ("kind" in size and density) that can exist for long lengtths of time around a planet like the Earth because a smaller less dense one would spin away into space and a larher denser one would fall onto the Earth already. And if the moon was dense enough to have an atmosphere there'd be no point going there; because one main advantage of the moon is being able to construct large objects there more easily in almost zero gravity. It's a trade off; but you can only see the benefits of something like this by first looking at the reality behind the situation which is what I'm talking about.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
How fast is he?

Unbelievably.

Pamplmoose posted:

And if the moon was dense enough to have an atmosphere there'd be no point going there; because one main advantage of the moon is being able to construct large objects there more easily in almost zero gravity.
ahahahahahah

JollyKlansman
Mar 7, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Pamplmoose posted:

Try thinking what you've just said through instead of just rushing to make an ad hominem attack on me; density is everything to do with it. Imagine something the sme size as the moon but made of nothing or lead; on one extreame if it had zero density there'd be nothing there so no gravity but if on the other extreme it was as big as the current moon but thousands of times denser it would have a heavy atmosphere and huge gravity field. But if a moon that dense existed it would have already smashed into the planet it was orbiting; so there's only a certain kind of moon ("kind" in size and density) that can exist for long lengtths of time around a planet like the Earth because a smaller less dense one would spin away into space and a larher denser one would fall onto the Earth already. And if the moon was dense enough to have an atmosphere there'd be no point going there; because one main advantage of the moon is being able to construct large objects there more easily in almost zero gravity. It's a trade off; but you can only see the benefits of something like this by first looking at the reality behind the situation which is what I'm talking about.

Outstanding.

The thing that bothers me is that he is really just talking about mass but insists on using the wrong loving words to describe his wrong loving ideas

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Would you eat the moon if it was made of ribs?

PureEvil6_13 fucked around with this message at Nov 4, 2007 around 16:23

Sock
Oct 8, 2001
Do me. Do me.

TT have you ever played Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri? If so, what's your favourite faction?

muscles like this?
Jan 17, 2005

BOGGLE?

Contrabassoon posted:

On international politics:

Three sides, huh? Almost like say... a triangle?

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

p-p-p-please don't use gendered insults around me

oh god he's going to read this thread and post more words than have ever been written in all of human history

Literally The Worst
Oct 12, 2007

Man, you guys are all just loving blind! This guy can see the truth, man!

Or he's just loving crazy. One of the two.

Contrabassoon
Jan 29, 2002
REALLY SHITTY POSTER

Imagine something the sme size as the moon but made of nothing

Max Nitwit
Sep 11, 2001

I miss the 80s.

Purestrain moon rocks are naturally a source of gold standard tidal action, and helium-3 is a fuel powered by nature's perfect energy source, the triangle.

Artie
Nov 3, 2005

I do not believe you can catch me for I am super freaky

He doesn't know what endorphins are or what they do. Or anything related to science for that matter. He needs to kindly shut the gently caress up now.

Nyvinyd
Jun 2, 2005

"School! Ah, yes. Then you haven't heard of the easy road to success."

I love this guy. Just about every post he makes is like a window into hilarious insanity.

Cotton B. Gross
Jun 21, 2006

by Fragmaster

He seems to think we can control the weather (emphasis mine)

quote:

I'm guessing these happen to be cultures who haven't landed on it; aren't they? The guy who replied to you already said it best; I'm sure disease and storms were great sacred "mysteries" for cavemen as well, but science gave us the power to understand those and control them. Surely being able to control a disease or control a storm or harness the moon is a thousand times more symbolic and powerful than hiding from them in ignorance and fear and those are the things we should value as a race.

Contrabassoon
Jan 29, 2002
REALLY SHITTY POSTER

I'm talking about "love" as a process as a means of understanding it rather than just taking it for granted as an "emotion/sensation"; it has an input (chemical) and an output (the "feeling" of being in love). I think that what you're doing is talking about that output as the main feature of love; which is the same as looking at the shadow an object has and saying that the shadow comes first and creates the object rather than the other way around. If you see the world in that way you'll be trying to manipulate things by changing the symptoms not it's causes; which is looking a cause and effect backwards. I'm not arguing against emotion or love here; all I'm saying is that it's something with an input and an output and that if you control the input you can alter what happens as a result by what you perceive. It's not enough to say "love" or "emotion" like it's the end or an argument or there's no debating with it.

If you think love just hits you "out of the blue" when you look at a ball of rock in space but can't look at the future of your race and realize that's more worthy than what happens to the moon because you think love only hits you because of certain "mysteries" then you'll always be lead by whatever "emotion" hits you randomly because you think it's a sign of something "greater" than you are; rather than just the result of chemical reactions. Why not have that same deep and sincere feeling towards something objectively good rather than something random? Saying that something like love can be controled by or funelled to things that have real value rather than anything that "ambushes" your emotions doesn't make it worthless; on the contrary it makes it much more valuable than a random feeling that might be worthwhile or destructive purely by chance. You wouldn't talk about panic or fear in the same way as love; that they have to be obeyed automatically - even though they're the same process as it. All I'm saying is that you can still look at the moon and see it as something you can "love" but why not do it from the angle of loving mankind's increasing power rather than being awed by a ball of dead rock?

Contrabassoon
Jan 29, 2002
REALLY SHITTY POSTER

TT considering your permanent rock-hard erection for minerals you are the last person who should tell anyone what to feel about anything nonliving

Gavrilo Princip
Feb 3, 2007

Toblerone Triangular on furries in this thread:

TobleroneTriangular posted:

Like Caedus said; they're a group who thinks that everything bad that happens to them is because they're being "persecuited". Like the guy's experience says; that's not a way of thinking that makes you responsible. That doesn't mean you'd ever be allowed to stop someone renting your property from you because of it though.

Toblerone please tell us some more about real persecution.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

PurelyPolitical posted:

TT, we have missed you...!

wev'e missed him very much indeed. I am looking forward to learning more about my biological thresholds.

RolandTower
Nov 19, 2003

Guns n' Roses n' Deus Ex Machina

but what if...

what if...

what if the moon were made of gold?

hoju22
May 3, 2006

Easy. You just don't lead 'em so much.

Punslinger2000 posted:

Toblerone please tell us some more about real persecuitoin.

Ron Darling
May 27, 2004

Cotton B. Gross posted:

sure we can - why just the other day i was playing with my WEATHER CONTROL DEVICE (tm) when some people with very large noses came up and tricked me into giving it to them

it's a conspiracy i tells ya

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Cotton B. Gross posted:

How the hell do we harness the moon.

JollyKlansman
Mar 7, 2005

by Fistgrrl

RolandTower posted:

but what if...

what if...

what if the moon were made of gold?

so crazy it just... might.. work!

Kalista
Oct 18, 2001

I swear to god, he used to hang out on efnet 8-9 years ago as NM (nano-man) and would rant for days on end about how nano-tech was going to completely revolutionize the world as we know it in the next few years. Complete with complicated schemes of nano-revenge on all the people (women) who had ever wronged him.

Hi NM! Get help!

Snark
Sep 19, 2003

no dice

TT posted:

Actually from a biological point of view your idea of "love" is backwards

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

What the gently caress is "purestrain gold"?
All the google results are bullshit, bullshit, SASS posts, SA posts, bullshit and bullshit.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?

Karl Rove posted:

TT is it true that your absence is because the International Lords of Finance (JEWS) were on your trail, confirm/deny?

If he confirms that, they'll just be right back on his trail.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

I'm going back out before the rain starts falling

TT posted:

Actually from a biological point of view your idea of "love" is backwards; I'm only bringing it up because it impacts hard for your arguments against harnessing the moon.

This sentence was not meant to be written.

oystertoadfish
Jun 16, 2003

are there any silver standard "you shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of gold" people left or did that die out in the 1800's

Cavaradossi
May 12, 2001
Svani per sempre
il sogno mio d'amore

Toad on a Hat posted:

sure we can - why just the other day i was playing with my WEATHER CONTROL DEVICE (tm) when some people with very large noses came up and tricked me into giving it to them

I can't hide you from the government. Oh, God, Daddy - I won't forget.

LS!
Oct 18, 2002

by Fragmaster

quote:

That'll change as quickly as the technology and economic situation changes that allows use of the moon's natural resources; but even beside that there's a much bigger idea that could go along with the economic reality of what the moon is capable of. The same way that Antarctica has been prevented from being colonized by individual states I think the same should be true of the moon; only individuals and corporations should be allowed to stake claims there. Like Antarctica is a "military free" zone that still has laws; the moon should be a special "state free" zone that still has civilization.It'd mean no wars over the moon for a start; and more than anything it'd be an experiment into how we colonize space as a race. It's not an issue that has to be decided soon; but it should be discussed because it would have ideas for how we make a move to other planets like Mars or Venus after the moon.

Every time I try to conceptualize what he means by a "stateless moon" where "individuals and corporations are somehow able to claim title without any enforcement - a system which will somehow run smoothly or peacefully by itself - mind buckles and caves in on iteslf.

WhaleFarmerJohn
Jul 13, 2003

oystertoadfish posted:

are there any silver standard "you shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of gold" people left or did that die out in the 1800's

The free market determines silver's value to be much higher when it's sold as colloidal silver.

GrimlinLackey
Feb 13, 2007

Everything he says is like movie science explanations, he tosses around words that he doesn't know what they mean and strings them together so they kind of make sense if you are retarded.

scrivenerjones
Mar 12, 2007

by Fragmaster

Snark posted:

lol

muscles like this?
Jan 17, 2005

BOGGLE?

Illustrator Face posted:

What the gently caress is "purestrain gold"?
All the google results are bullshit, bullshit, SASS posts, SA posts, bullshit and bullshit.

Because he made up the whole thing in his own mind.

John Dough
Oct 30, 2004

There is nothing quite as wonderful as money, money, money...

Cotton B. Gross posted:

Well the Jews do ofcourse, but not us mortals

Artie
Nov 3, 2005

I do not believe you can catch me for I am super freaky

This guys lack of intelligence is actually insulting to me.

Seriously, "purestrain" gold? What the gently caress is he talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaitingforGuiteau
Aug 4, 2005

The Life Story of James Garfield

Okay, so I missed much of the detail of his first thread, so lemme make sure I'm on the same page here.

He advocates the gold standard, but only certain kinds of gold because other kind could turn into lead or something (which is only possible with synthetically produced gold made by evil Jewish scientists)

He talks about property rights on the moon without contemplating how anyone would enforce said property rights without a government there.

Double triangle what.

He is a conspiracy nut who thinks everyone with a lot of money organized a vast conspiracy to organize the invasion of Iraq so that we can cut off their oil supply and dumping billions of American dollars into a gaping black hole.

And his posts read like the pseudointellectual musings of a young Addy Hitler.

That about cover it?

«64 »