Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bandanna

Bulletproof

Bum the Sad posted:

what is dick butt from I've seen it before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lesbian Dentist #47

Bum the Sad posted:

what is dick butt from I've seen it before

some stupid photoshopped batman comic or something

e: yes that

Lesbian Dentist #47

i'm gonna get this thread from this post on tattooed all down my back since its really loving funny

BOO TO THAT

Huitz posted:

Lesbian Dentist #47

is that a web comic or normal comic

BOO TO THAT

web

Lesbian Dentist #47

is it any good

BOO TO THAT

not really

Snackin on Clit

~of course~
postin in eventual goldmine thread

Lesbian Dentist #47

i think i'm goign to get a tattoo from that webcomic about how pissed off some guy is about the korean women's dating scene

or maybe the one thats all gen x with the chick with the lesbian sister

shivadas

by Ozmaugh
dickbutt rulz

I said come in!

shivadas posted:

dickbutt rulz

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
gently caress it looks like the tattoo "artist" was all jittery when he drew it

Nintendad

yes

Thank You Card

I'm your only friend.

Sweet_Joke_Nectar

i'm a little shai :3
what if you get all old and poo poo and your skin droops and all of the sudden dickbutt winds up looking like somehting presentable

Jamizzy99

Sweet_Joke_Nectar posted:

what if you get all old and poo poo and your skin droops and all of the sudden dickbutt winds up looking like somehting presentable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lesbian Dentist #47

Sweet_Joke_Nectar posted: