Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Strawberry Jam
my new one finally healed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Jam
when i first got it:

Strawberry Jam
nothin it was free

Strawberry Jam
you jerks

Strawberry Jam
the chief is kewl

Strawberry Jam

other one im p much a huge dork

Strawberry Jam

violetdragon posted:

it's a building with airplane parts being lassoed by a traffic cone

you're weird as hell

Strawberry Jam
im gonna get the picnic scene tattooed on me

Strawberry Jam

Calvin Coolidge posted:

good luck getting jobs, loosers :duckhuntdoglaughing:

chest/calf

Strawberry Jam

Zip posted:

ok.. i thought i was tripping and it was some ancient symbol I didn't recognize.

Didn't wanna say "NICE ANCHOR BALLOON" and have have to read "It's the celtic symbol of Higher Learning, rear end in a top hat!"

you and vd are weird

Strawberry Jam
get t taco bell logo

Strawberry Jam
umm

Strawberry Jam

dalin posted:

so what'd the artist say?

they wont/cant? say anything about the tattoo content really

Strawberry Jam
yes

Strawberry Jam

Cowboy Kyle posted:

ooh come on thats no fun. i've never thought of tattoo artists as being very professional and its more fun that way.

i dunno i talked to one of the artists where i got mine and he was saying he's done some real poo poo tattoos but never asks "are you sure?"

Strawberry Jam

Chief Smackabitch posted:

it hurt and i didn't even have anything fancy like shading, besides the "erased lines" look

I kept thinking as i gritted my teeth and held ashlee's hand "I'm glad this isn't a detailed melting clock" and i am not getting another tattoo ever.

probably

its not the details that hurt really its the outlining and thick linework

my calf one hurt like a bitch and i hadnt eaten since the night before and i almost passed out

Strawberry Jam
you probably wont regret it

Strawberry Jam

randomity posted:

i mean don't get me wrong it's fuckin hilarious but i can't believe more people aren't completely shocked and amazed

i am amazed but i mean people get terribly humorless and bullshit tattoos every day might as well get a funny one

Strawberry Jam
the place where i got mine was giving half off for giant crying native american tats and endangered animals

Strawberry Jam

Chief Smackabitch posted:

hahahhaaha

aahhahahaha

seriously, look at the tats in her gallery:

http://www.tattoosbylisa.net/lisastattoos.html

I could respect someone tons more if they got a jokey tattoo then some humorless gently caress with any of those

Strawberry Jam

Professor Booty posted:

this is the coolest tat ive ever seen maybe
:nws:http://e.photos.cx/34-ec9.jpg

the irony is she cant be buried in a jewish cemetary now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Jam

IHatePugs posted:

Strawberry Jam has good taste in neutral milk hotel and modest mouse

edit i too have a modest mouse tattoo

kewl