Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I said come in!

Strawberry Jam posted:

when i first got it:

thats a bitchin nice tattoo. you have good taste in tattoos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!

Strawberry Jam posted:

other one im p much a huge dork

this one is awesome too

I said come in!

Iron Jello posted:

im going to get a tattoo of the lion kind on my ball sack

I dont think you can do this and survive the pain

I said come in!

Georgie Fruit posted:

coolest tatt I've ever seen is this chick who got a custom David Barnes drawing on her arm

thats a little to much for me but I do think it looks hot anyways

I said come in!

Chewbecca posted:

think of an artist. or a style of art you really like. research it on the internet, post thrad about it, read up at the library.

find a picture you like by that artist or in that style, think of a themse you like (are you a chill guy? get a chill picture, are you a car guy? get somehting to do with cars).

THEN think, would I still like this in the long term? get a picture that is aesthetically pleasing enough that it will stand the test of time.

make sure its unique!

if only everyone who got a tatt followed this advice

I said come in!

A Curvy Goonette posted:

I'm going to get this done on my back.

to much detail to be a good tattoo but jesus gently caress is that thing awesome

I said come in!

Strawberry Jam posted:

they wont/cant? say anything about the tattoo content really

ooh come on thats no fun. i've never thought of tattoo artists as being very professional and its more fun that way.

I said come in!

A Curvy Goonette posted:

yeah I know it was more an excuse to show off his work. I have that picture hanging on my wall.

I want that as a poster

I said come in!

A Curvy Goonette posted:

that poo poo is so gross

I remember a few years ago being linked to this blog where a guy carved the name of his daughter into his arm when she was born. jesus loving christ. he got blasted by so many people calling him a human being. sure enough the guys arm got infected and he was in the hospital for awhile and apparently he lost his arm.

I said come in!

Jack Frost posted:

I had the tattooist make a design for me almost a year ago but I haven't had it inked yet. :(

Hey that looks cool where were you thinking of putting it?

I said come in!

Jack Frost posted:

shoulder

ooh hell yeah thats a really nice location

I said come in!

icon posted:

worked for spanish inquisition

haha are you serious? back story please

I said come in!

Microwave posted:

im getting this rad photoshop i saw of 'this is the winter of our discount tent' tattooed over my entire back

get that picture of your mom tattooed on your chest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!

shivadas posted:

dickbutt rulz