Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Zip

this is my new tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zip

Strawberry Jam posted:

when i first got it:

it looks cool but what is it?

Zip

Engine Fortegue posted:

did you guys see my tattoo thread earlier today i could still use some input

and SJ that's really cool

no i didnt but please link

Zip

Strawberry Jam posted:

other one im p much a huge dork

phonographplane is the best thing ever

Zip

Georgie Fruit posted:

coolest tatt I've ever seen is this chick who got a custom David Barnes drawing on her arm

honestly big tatts on women really turn me on... tatts and piercings are fuggin hot

Zip

Engine Fortegue posted:

the girl i'm seeing got snakebites over the weekend so now we match :3:

That's fuckin hot bro. There's clearly not enough tatted girls out there. I respect anyone who increases their population

Calvin Coolidge posted:

good luck getting jobs, loosers :duckhuntdoglaughing:

You can keep your job flipping burgers. I don't want to roll up my sleeves and heave meat patties anyways

Zip

Engine Fortegue posted:

it's a hot air balloon with an anchor instead of a basket

ok.. i thought i was tripping and it was some ancient symbol I didn't recognize.

Didn't wanna say "NICE ANCHOR BALLOON" and have have to read "It's the celtic symbol of Higher Learning, rear end in a top hat!"

Zip

Chief Smackabitch posted:

zip for inspiration

Zip

Strawberry Jam posted:

you and vd are weird

you loving love us and you know it, so strap in because we're going for ice cream whether you like it or not

Zip

zip, inspire me

I was reading a celebrity gossip magazine today and it talked about how Britney Spears went out and partied at like 10 places then stayed up all night before her kids were dropped off so that she could have supervised time with them and she can't figure out why she no longer has custody.

It made me wonder, do I need to pick up more beer?

Zip

you can't have too much beer

you've leveled up my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zip

curvy that would be the coolest tattoo ever and chicks would dig it