Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
I would think once the phrase "lovely lil cinema job" was used, you'd know that these weren't legal threats but standard internet tough girl routines. If you had kept emailing with her, she would have told you that she couldn't talk because the FBI was at her door (although they would mysteriously disappear if you agreed not to provide any more links).

Besides, I've seen some of their work - they're clearly suing to mask the fact that their website sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Oh no, I've found the next victim.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=camwithher

Visit youtube while you can, people. They're going to be forced offline by this. :(

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

spotswood posted:

where can i find these?
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/legal-threats/index.php

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
^^^ Any communication from yourself that doesn't include the word "tig ole bitties" is not getting so much as a chortle out of me, bub.

Mirage posted:

... do people outside of SA really say "asshat"? Really?
Do WE say it? I thought asshat died years ago.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
^^^ She's one of the only camwhores who I've honestly believed. Whether it's an act or not, her character is "no seriously, I really just love loving random people infront of cameras"

Googled for "abbie camwithher" and this is already the number 3 result on google.

Hello, internet!