Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kristy
Jun 1, 2000

I love you, Burger Duck.
Anyone remember last Christmas in BYOB some guy made some mp3s, carol of the bells but it was "look at that dog, that loving dog, it makes me laugh, laugh my butt off" and he did a bunch of others? I would LOVE those. Please and tankies!! Merry ho ho!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kristy
Jun 1, 2000

I love you, Burger Duck.

Zombie Exterminator posted:

Carol of the BYOBs!

Thanks so much!!!! I appreciate it!! Woo hoo!!

Any chance you have the other two? I remember a Dear Richard one, and then one more but I can't remember nearly anything about it, oh oh toxie claus or something???

Kristy
Jun 1, 2000

I love you, Burger Duck.
About two years ago, I posted in this thread looking for some mp3s - got one, still looking for the other two.

A guy from BYOB, like 5 years ago, made some Christmas mp3s. "Carol of the BYOB", "Dear Richard" and "Toxie Claus". They were great! I have "Carol of the BYOB" but am still looking for the other two. Anyone have them?

Thanks so much!