Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zalakwe
Jun 4, 2007
Likes Cake, Hates Hamsters

Does anyone remember a thread from mid 2007 where a goon organised a massive treasure hunt in his local area? It might instead have been part of an ARG I'm not 100% sure.

I remember a ton of goons working on the clues so I'm hoping it will ring a bell with someone; I've been digging around archives but can't seem to find it.

I'm trying to organise a similar thing for a random youth group and am looking for ideas, even the user name of the goon who designed the thread (if he/she actually did design it) would be a big help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zalakwe
Jun 4, 2007
Likes Cake, Hates Hamsters

Qu Appelle posted:

It was a Washington State-wide treasurehunt. We ended up finding the treasure in Seattle, and someone has the megabox o' goodies.

Cheers for the help both, I'll send Toothy a pm and see what he has to say about helping my sorry but out. In the mean time if anyone finds a link that would be awesome.