Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

2 things to make me happy.

1. Is there a collection of all of atomo's poser comics in one place? I just re-read the baby driving one and need to see them all again.

2. Akin to the f-zero rant, does anyone have the rant about The Flash and how he is the most overpowered superhero ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Anyone have a link to the collection of fake scientific charts that got posted about a year ago, was one of my favorite threads of all time.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Can anyone point me the direction to find the old lets play thread with the grandfather clocks and hat?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

i was looking for something to send a friend as a joke as we bemoaned something stupid on the internet, and remembered an ancient gif of a dude dancing with INTERNET on it. I remembered it being in one of those lowtax speeches and i found the gif but for the life of me cannot find the actual file.

Anyone have this lying around still?