Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Two things:

1) From a make your own magazine cover PhotoShop thread, the cover of a magazine for people with lazy eye. I remember the cover saying "Is she looking at me? Should I go over and talk to her?"

2) The thread that became image macros of old people in power scooters. Hopefully the images still work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Jesus of Funkytown posted:

Whatever happened to the thread a few weeks ago where the Camwithher.com sued some guy for allegedly reposting copyrighted material? And the goons all told him that she couldn't do anything and she was just making empty threats and then it turns out that she was really suing her?

I looked for it all over the place, including the Gas Chamber, but I can't find it anywhere.

Helpppp :D

He closed it, then a week later posted a Rant about how Google's tech support sucks. In the midst of it he figured out how to recover his password, and when he got in he saw that whoever broke into his Gmail account (from a camwithher.com forum thread that was deleted) deleted all of his emails.

I don't think there was any actual lawsuit, at least from CWH.com folks.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

PezMaster posted:

Does anyone remember/have the video of some sort of Harpo Marx movie with a bunch of black people dancing to the tune of 'Let's get retarded in here'? I believe it was part of a 'Let's give movies different soundtracks' thread or something. I was shown the aforementioned video by a fellow goon a while back, and never have forgotten about it.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, it sounds like the thread that MrGreenShirt was talking about. Please help us put our minds at ease.

I have the file in my Gmail inbox. I will keep a copy and begin uploading to Youtube shortly. Same screen name there.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPSClhLAfsM

TITTIEKISSER69 has a new favorite as of 17:58 on Dec 4, 2007

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I'm going to start looking for it, but maybe someone can find it faster than me, the "Latvia is the new Nigeria" thread about some scam run from there, under the guise of a software startup. The CEO of the company has an amazing beard.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

sm8000 posted:

I'm going to start looking for it, but maybe someone can find it faster than me, the "Latvia is the new Nigeria" thread about some scam run from there, under the guise of a software startup. The CEO of the company has an amazing beard.

Found it: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1597796

TITTIEKISSER69 has a new favorite as of 16:27 on Sep 13, 2008

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I'd like to dig up the thread where everyone made custom Chevy commercials online, with hilarious results. Can anyone help?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

E: F, B

The Officer posted:

This isn't exactly SA either, but I've seen it posted more than once or twice in photo threads.

Its a picture of a woman that commited suicide by jumping off a building, I think, and she lands on a car. The weird thing is she looks really serene and beautiful.

I'd love is someone could point me towards the image and the story.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/04/23/nyregion/thecity/scar450.jpg - it was in Life magazine, hopefully this is enough to start searching. She jumped from the Empire State Building.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

sm8000 posted:

Two things:

1) From a make your own magazine cover PhotoShop thread, the cover of a magazine for people with lazy eye. I remember the cover saying "Is she looking at me? Should I go over and talk to her?"

2) The thread that became image macros of old people in power scooters. Hopefully the images still work.

On top of these, there was an album cover Photoshop thread, in which somebody made a Red Hot Chili Peppers cover with the album name being something like "Have we made it clear yet just how much we love California?"

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

There was a thread a few months ago, wherein a goon admitted to not washing his hands after #2. He felt he was building up his body's immune system by not doing so. I'm in a related argument and I'd really like to find this thread.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Also, did someone in here already link to the thread where every reply was a picture of a guy who'd just puked on a couch?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Drimble Wedge posted:

Perchance you mean Fremry's posts in this thread? (of all places)

Alexandria Dupree: High class whore, or common Girls Gone Wild skank?

edit: the whole hygiene thing starts taking off on page five, though it's less "I don't wash after a poo" and more "we think our private bits are nastier than they really are." I'll keep looking in case this wasn't the argument you were thinking of.

Thanks. A couple of gems in there to add to my side of the argument, but I do specifically remember someone claiming to not wash after crapping, citing belief that low exposure would help strengthen their immune system. Wish I could remember anything else about the thread.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The Infinite Postma posted:

Here ya go buddy

Thanks, that will pass the time at work tomorrow nicely!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

There was a thread fairly recently, can't remember what it was originally about (Chernobyl perhaps?) but it got into a multipage discussion about nuclear power. Most people were in favor and presenting scientific facts, but one guy was arguing with everyone and eventually earned a custom title including "MILLIONS DEAD", especially after he said he wished people would get the facts from Greenpeace's website.

I'm more interested in the actual scientific facts and figures presented in the thread, anyone have a link handy? It was a really educational discussion.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I'm also looking for that zip (or dll?) file(s) that changed IrfanView's 'squashed raccoon' icons to PhotoShop-like icons.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Moist von Lipwig posted:

Might this be what you're looking for?

http://tangoproject.wordpress.com/2007/05/10/tango-irfanview-icons/

I don't quite think so, I've installed that anyway (and followed the instructions) but it hasn't changed the icons yet. What I'm looking for was made by a goon IIRC, and the icons were like a very nice version of those used by ACDSee.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

LittleSunshine posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1854647

Oh, and whoever was looking for new Irfanview icons - these?

Here: http://homepage.usask.ca/~aco907/Icons.zip

Actually, the link the other person posted first was right, I just had to reinstall and reboot :)

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Looking for a thread I started last fall, talking about John Fitzgerald Page (Google him). The very first reply was something like, "Why Jackie, I do believe we've found you a man." I think I titled it something like "I went to Wharton. It should go without saying that you want to gently caress me."

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I'm looking for a story that I'm positive was posted here, a school trip to a 'heritage house' or the like and one of the kids said something very un-P.C. in front of one of the re-enactors. Think it was in Naperville, IL.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

ElanoreMcMantis posted:

There was a thread about this crazy road, I can't remember what country it was located in, but it was basically one lane with a cliff. Anyone know where I can find the thread?

That I believe is in South America, I'm thinking Venezuela or thereabouts.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I'm looking for that thread of the guy describing how he got jumped, but stabbed his attacker who then died. He got a custom title for it.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

frankthetank posted:

There was a pretty amazing thread in GBS one time where this guy was sticking pink pieces of A4 up in random places with funny stuff written on them. Anyone else remember it?

"Why Is This Sign Pink?"

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Phaeoacremonium posted:

Ages ago, a friend and I followed a looong, hilarious thread about a guy who got anal from some chick and kept on posting about it while the plot thickened. Since I registered I've been looking for it, anyone remember that?

"gently caress that butt real good!" or FTBRG :ftbrg: <- used to be a cool emot for it.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

jase1 posted:

I am looking for a thread that had a guy who liked to sniff his sisters or moms panties and the goons tracked him down and ratted him out. It was the reason I joined SomethingAwful and I have never been able to find that thread again. I don't even know if it was true.

RedFox:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=419

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The George Zimmer stuff showed up on an Ashlee Simpson messageboard shortly after her SNL lip-synch debacle.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

plainswalker75 posted:

Is this what you're thinking of?
http://tinyurl.com/yoxycx

Dear God that was fantastic.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I don't know if this was ever even asked for, but someone at another forum linked it, and I kinda felt like it belonged here (if nowhere else?):

http://plonkmedia.info/crazymum/

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I'm looking for the thread from last year about a wrestler at Brown University who wrote this absolutely ridiculous paper comparing the chairman of Alcoa to great philosophers.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Concatenation posted:

Is there an update from that guy who was beaten up and robbed after he was suckered into letting some myspace chick he half-knew into his family's house? (along with some dodgy guys who cracked him over the head with his own guitar)

The chick got arrested.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

KC_Fox posted:

There's a thread way back before I joined where some guy complains about getting a ticket for being in his own driveway, I'd like to know how it all turned out.

the last part of the complaint was this picture of this guy with an intense facial expression and the words
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS I HOPE TO HEAR FORM YOU SOON :)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1370392

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Menekali posted:

AANNNNDDD, the pictures from the camera another guy found in the woods (they were pretty loving weird I recall? Someone posted a random Google search, but I didn't see poo poo). Thanks.

Thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1194390

Rehost: http://www.moonscrater.com/lostcamera/

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I just listened to that mp3 last night. I'll post it soon when I find it again.

EDIT:

TITTIEKISSER69 has a new favorite as of 03:41 on Dec 9, 2008

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

His real screen name was Redfox:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=419

It later turned out to be a hoax.

What I really wish the screenshots would include is the first reply: WHAT THE gently caress

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Okay, so I just got an email from my brother...

Subject: Coming soon

Body: [nothing]

Attachment:

Click here for the full 480x640 image.

Apparently he got it from here.

I'd like to find the original thread it was created for but I can't, so far. Any help?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Well, the front page of Photoshop Phriday lists all the way back to 3/07, and Ctrl+F isn't finding what I need.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Malleus Maleficarum posted:

Maybe it was a Comedy Goldmine?

No luck there...

Dr_Amazing posted:

I think it was actually about typecast actors. Stuff like "Danny Glover is too old for this poo poo."

Nor there.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Thanks, I think this might be it but I'll have to go through it later tonight.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/comedy-goldmine/truth-movie-titles.php

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Would you believe that thread/article combo does not have the Walken image in it? I think it's too old.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

sm8000 posted:

Okay, so I just got an email from my brother...

Subject: Coming soon

Body: [nothing]

Attachment:

Click here for the full 480x640 image.

Apparently he got it from here.

I'd like to find the original thread it was created for but I can't, so far. Any help?

Still looking, the suggestions earlier were not the source.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

YouDummy posted:

I thought it came from a thread titled something like "Sum up an actor's career in one poster". Found that thread, but in it, someone called for "the Christopher Walken poster". Someone in that thread wanted to know the original thread, and someone mentioned that it came from a celebrity encounter thread.

This is probably no help at all.

I Googled Sum up an actor's career in one poster somethingawful and this blog was the first hit, which links to this thread. I'll look through it, but I think you nailed it, thanks. Looks like it didn't make the front page either.

EDIT: I may have spoken too soon:

Nilhouse posted:

Sunman posted:

Can someone PLEASE post the Christopher Walken one. It was in some other thread and it was by far one of the best movie poster photoshops I have ever seen.
The "Holy poo poo, Christopher Walken is in the middle of this movie" one? I may have it.

TITTIEKISSER69 has a new favorite as of 22:53 on Feb 2, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I just saw this one recently here. I think it was the actual link itself. A wolf shirt, with wacky testimonials including one which said "This shirt cured my cancer!" To which the site admin replied "There is no way our shirt cured your cancer."