Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

There's one I've been trying to find in the archives, it was a photoshop thread of a poorly drawn comic of Mario (of Super-Mario fame) talking to a doctor, and in the final panel clapping his hands to his face like he was shocked by the doctor's diagnosis. The entries were all people putting text into the empty word balloons.

I can't find it no matter what terms I put in the archive search. One thing I do remember was that The Gune thread shat on the idea, then somebody came back and made a comic where the doctor's lines were the 'I'm sorry, but I just don't see this idea going anywhere' comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Dirty Beluga I think was asking about Dance Dance Karnov a number of pages back, and a goon gave a download for it. Here it is on a Japanese website.

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!!!!

http://j-game.net/10.html

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

blinkeve1826 posted:

Hey, can anyone find the thread that spawned "a thousand tigers apund your head"?

Was that related to one of those threads where a goon got back at a scammer? I'm thinking the P-P-P-Powerbook thread (thread linked from the SAclopedia), but it might have been a different one.

Sorry I'm not 100% certain on it.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Okay, this is a long, long shot, and related to the frontpage, not the forums.

However, back in 2005, there was a contest where one of the entry options was to make a song about Robocop becoming an on-scene news reporter and striking up a rivalry with Anderson Cooper.

Here's the page:
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/you-arrrrreeee-champions.php

The one song called Live From The Lab by duncan on that page is the one I'm looking for. I had it saved on my iTunes, and I loved it. However, I've since lost it.

Please tell me one other person saved that robocop song mp3! I need to hear it again. And if you know the song but not the name, the first line of the chorus goes
Robocop, he doesn't have hair
But that never stopped Anderson Cooper

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Can someone help me find the scary pictures threads that were around in late 2006? I've been going nuts trying to figure out the artist's name of a picture I saved from one of those creepy/scary/pants-making GBS threads photo threads.

I tried looking through archives, but turned up nothing. (The picture said I saved it in Nov. of 2006). I know its vague, but Its been bothering me for a while.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

torjus posted:

Try uploading the picture to Tineye.

I've tried. It comes up with nothing.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Mr.Hotkeys posted:

No don't upload the picture or anything that might be useful

Well, its not Beksinski. And I figure someone helping me find the thread is more likely than the off-chance someone would know who the artist is, name of the pic, etc. I brought it up in later scary pic threads with no luck.

But here it is, if anybody has clue one.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I'm looking for a thread that had people photoshopping/ms painting Mega Man power-ups.

It started with 'You got _______' but instead of the weapon, it was all kinds of ridiculous stuff.

I think it ended up in the Comedy Goldmine or Photoshop Phriday, but so far I've had no luck finding it.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I’m looking for this old song from an SA contest from all the way back in 2005.

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/you-arrrrreeee-champions/

The link has been broken for years, but it was the ‘Live from the Lab’ entry by Duncan. It was the funniest goddamn song to 2005-era me.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

There was a thread in either GBS or BSS that involved two panels from a Green Lantern comic. The first panel is a cop telling Green Lantern 'I'm sorry, but the red tape-' and the second panel is GL punching him in the face and screaming at him.

A lot of goofy edits came out of it, and I'm trying to find either the thread itself, or if the edits ended up on the front page in Comedy Goldmine or such. I haven't had any luck searching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Can someone direct me to the thread and/or front page article (I think there was one) about the person that found the envelope full of Olan Mills portraits.

The pictures were a woman in a Wayne's World allowed mask holding a toddler dressed like a clown.