Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xie
Jul 29, 2004

I GET UPSET WHEN PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY ON WASTEFUL THINGS THAT I DONT APPROVE OF :capitalism:
I read a short story collection about two or three years ago, I'm not sure who it was by. It was classified as horror I think.

Only one the stories I kind of remember was a guy who was into cutting as a sexual pleasure, and this girl he falls for, and they cut each other deep during sex. I think it takes place on a college.

I think there may have been one set in a warehouse or something where there was a supernatural force killing those inside, who were there to investigate.

I feel like maybe it was a Gaimon collection or the name sounded like Gaimon, because I can't find anything on his website that seems similar. I know to have an anthology you have to be somewhat of a well known author. I know he's written some non-short story stuff, maybe novels about vampires?

Ugh this isn't a lot to go one but hopefully a horror fan knows :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xie
Jul 29, 2004

I GET UPSET WHEN PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY ON WASTEFUL THINGS THAT I DONT APPROVE OF :capitalism:

ColonelCurmudgeon posted:

Sounds like it would be up the alley of Gahan Wilson.

Nope, it would have had to be The Best of Gahan Wilson and that's not it, I checked on Amazon.

I actually just found it after an hour of googling:

Richard Laymon :doh: He's pretty well known too. Thanks though :) The collection I was thinking of is Madman Stan and Other Stories.