Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!
Any suggestions for a cheap projector to be used for background videos in a nightclub where no one is likely to actually sit down and watch it? Video quality is not that relevant, as long as it looks better than the 25 year old RGB projector we're using now. Reliability is much more important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!

King Hotpants posted:

Reliability in an atmosphere like that is going to cost you. Best example is the Panasonic PT-FW100U, which is built for bars and restaurants and other places where smoke might be present.

It's a non-smoking club, which is good -- that's way out of my price range, though. I'd be lucky if I could get them to spend $1k, let alone $4k.

Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!

King Hotpants posted:

Okay, so how bright is this place?

Not very. It's pretty dank:

You can see the existing horrible projector a little more than half-way to the right in the background, behind the pillar. (The actual projector is that massive brown thing attached to the ceiling on the right of the pillar.)

• Locked thread