Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishmech_1.1_RC
Jul 22, 2003

82Daion posted:

As far as I know, most (if not all) 850R's were automatic.

In about a year of watching Ebay, I've never seen a manual for sale.

That ad is hilarious.

The US never got manual 850Rs but I think (ex-?)forums user "BitJockey" imported one from Canada but then he went and did something silly on the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech_1.1_RC
Jul 22, 2003

Desunive posted:

I know it's not Craigslist, but...

Click here for the full 759x1127 image.

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/details/?adId=90371835

How the hell could you POSSIBLY restore this?

WORTHLESS

fishmech_1.1_RC
Jul 22, 2003

Darkstitch posted:

It's a 1986 Audi, but it isn't a Quattro. I still love it anyways because the front sure catches the spirit of the Quattro in Group B Rally. If you don't know what that means, watch this.

Here's the car in question. Are these any good? Like mechanically? I don't care if I have to rewire it, but I do care if the engine explodes. I'd consider maybe selling, or trading my truck damaged 2001 Focus to get this thing.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/933181242.html

Yes, a 4-door naturally aspirated FWD Audi really "catches the spirit" of Group B.

fishmech_1.1_RC
Jul 22, 2003

Continental, pretty easy to tell from the front and the badge.

fishmech_1.1_RC
Jul 22, 2003

Simkin posted:

You don't remember the CRX that was posted a while back where the OP was making his car go faster using cloroplast (sp?). Was it RealKyleH, or someone else. I remember that being an amusing thread (at least at the outset).

vv Ahh, that was it, thanks. It's probably slunk off to archives by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishmech_1.1_RC
Jul 22, 2003

VideoTapir posted:

Shaved gas door is easily reversed?

So he just filled the whole thing in with bondo?

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, BREAK BONDO WITH HAMMER