Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
I hadn't gotten my entomologist friend a Christmas gift, so I just donated $30 worth of bees in his honor.

I hope if enough bees get donated we can somehow get a title of BEE COMMANDER.

Gluux posted:

Words cannot say how much I hope this makes the news somewhere.

Wired's publishing an article about SA/SLS in January. I sent it to the author. He was looking for examples of the twisted, entertaining hijinks. I don't know if it's too late but maybe it'll make it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
Invite all your Facebook friends to the Something Awful Holiday Bee Drive!

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Frankincense posted:

Maybe you should make it link back to this thread, too.

I just contained all the relevant information because I figured that people who don't have forums accounts have no use for the thread.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

I'm pretty sure Lowtax has said that the way he gets his shirts made are too expensive to buy in orders of less than a couple thousand, but https://www.buysomethingawesome.com does pretty good screen printing if people really, really feel the need to tell the world they bought some bees.