Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

This is my one-item, for now, shop. I just listed the hair goo I've been working on for a while. I can say without a doubt that ETSY is worlds more professional-looking than eBay. The vast majority of ebay sellers are aesthetically retarded.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Mar 17, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

We should absolutely start a team: We really have nothing to lose, and it would help promote our shops by exposing buyers of one of us to the others. I don't really have the time to run one, but if someone does, go ahead and register us.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Mrs. Orgasmo posted:

You sell more then I do, but I also have a full time 40 hr job plus my etsy shop! I don't mind being a leader, but I will need some help :D So if anyone else is interested in helping.

I'm willing to help out. Sign us up.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Equilibrium.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

We're putting together an initial members list for the team. If you've posted a link to your shop in the thread, you're added. If not, quote this with your Etsy name if you'd like to be in it.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Nrapture posted:

Hmmm... stickers. Did we get a nice address for our team, like etsygoonsquad.etsy.com or something?

Along those lines... Is having a third-party website acceptable to Etsy policy? I assume that it would be, but shouldn't be linked to from Etsy. I'll help design a site if we decide to go that route.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Nrapture posted:

I missed the main treasury, but snagged a treasury west just a few minutes ago.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=10174

Comments, suggestions, switches? Let me know.

Great! :)

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

I'm working on a website. Here's a rough template: http://jmutextbook.com/etsy/index.html I'd love some content suggestions.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 03:32 on May 20, 2008

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

What's a mini?

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Mrs. Orgasmo posted:

It's a mini version of your shop. You can grab the code from your users panel. It's a html code.

It would be great if everyone could post the code to their mini using one row and thumbnail-size. I'll add them to the site.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 22:40 on May 20, 2008

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Apparently "I-frame", without the hyphen causes it. Actually, I can just set them up by user id, so you don't need to post them here.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 22:49 on May 20, 2008

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Nrapture posted:

The website looks great! Are the minis that are posted a snapshot in time or will they update as our shops update?

They'll update as the shops update.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Rathina posted:

So anything new going on with the website at all? Or any projects or anything going on? It would be nice if we could get organised, perhaps get more goons in on this. Once we get everything organised, we could perhaps make a thread in SA-Mart or buy banners or something. At least we should have a new thread started that at least has the goon squad team stuff. I don't mind doing any of these things, but I just don't want to overstep anyone if someone else wants to be in charge of things.

I haven't added much to the website recently, because I'm not really sure what to add. Suggestions are encouraged. I'll get a domain once it's ready. If anyone else would like to help edit it, go for it and send it to me.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Hey, sorry for not being around, I've been out of town this week with spotty internet. Rathina, we can use your website, you seem to have more time to work on it and it looks very nice. I like the blog idea. I reged the domain a few weeks ago, then didn't do much with it. Don't reg a new one, I'll route it to your hosting.

I think we're ready for a new thread, so go ahead and create one. That member list looks up-to-date.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jun 15, 2008

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Sounds good, I'll do it Tuesday when I'm home.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

altazakin posted:

I had run an ad on waffleimages but I didn't get many looks. I dropped my ad.

I think you're one of two people who advertise there, because whenever I used it I saw your ads. :)

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Stabitha posted:

I contacted Equilibrium from the Etsy Goon Squad page and that person added me to the squad but for some reason my name isn't listed in the members section yet.

The list additions aren't instant: We have to email someone at Etsy, and they add to the list in when they can. We've been told to send an email once a week with additions to keep it organized on their end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

I've been very busy lately and haven't had much time for this. If anyone would like to take my spot helping Mrs. Orgasmo with the team additions, let one of us know.