Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ellabella
Jul 21, 2008
I have been on listing some art pieces for my mum. We do different work now, so this is just old stock. She is a full time artist, but new to Etsy, do art shows around N. America.

http://elabela.etsy.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellabella
Jul 21, 2008
Well I don't know about yarn spinners/dyers, but I know in my art circles Etsy is really just an online store. No one I know that sells through etsy relies on searches or tagging for selling products.
Maybe it's different because we have other venues and are at art shows, etc.. around the continent, but most people I know use their etsy shop as their website to direct their customers to.

I don't even know if I am making sense, but what I am trying to say is that many who might outsell, might be because they have a lot of connections outside of etsy/online art world. I hope that makes some sense? anyway, just something to think about.