Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fragmaster
Dec 1, 2000

nerdshoe
super smash brothers is very important

oh and here video conversion of another post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fragmaster
Dec 1, 2000

nerdshoe

MyDogYoshi posted:

also fragmaster could you somehow do something with this one,

http://bowdenfan99.googlepages.com/lolsmashboards.gif (linked for big)

tried but didnt come out like i wanted i cant memorize all that poo poo!

Fragmaster
Dec 1, 2000

nerdshoe

MyDogYoshi posted:

now time to watch all the youtube commenters who thinks that its serious

I have edited out all/most of the "OMG THIS IS FAKE YOU RETARDS" and "OMG U R BRILLIANT ACTOR FRAGMASTER FROM SOMETHINGAWFUL DOT COM" comments, and I also edited out these although I didn't bother to check if they were legit because I don't care

pupuran (5 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply | Remove | Block User | Approve | Spam
New Comment (Pending Approval)
lol, this isn't the real guy who posted the original thread. This guy isn't Jupiter, I am. And yeah...whatever, I really don't care. I was going by what Toys R Us had in their data sheets and no one really likes GameStop people anyway. Do I feel stupid? No. Did I make a mistake? nope...at the time, I really believed Toys R Us over Gamestop...who wouldn't? Whatever, though. No biggie.

pupuran (6 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
hahaha,...this isn't the guy who posted the original message on smashboards. I was...and yeah...Toys R Us still has their catalogs to Feb 5th...

I'm the guy who posted that on SmashBoards...this guy is just making a video about it. It's actually quite funny. He's acting really flustered throughout the script. lol, I, on the otherhand, was just calm and mull.

Funny stuff, though...I give this guy props.

I love you...you actually made my whole post seem as pathetic as it actually sounded, lol. You really did get a lot of responses to this video.

Just to clear things up, SmashBrothah isn't Jupiter...this video was made to poke fun at my (Jupiter) post. And that's fine. This was actually entertaining and I laughed the whole way through XD.
(1 of 2)

(2 of 2)

You're brilliant, thoguh. Keep 'em coming, dude. Except, if you're gonna mock me, don't make me look like a videogame nerd. I don't wear Nintendo threads, nor do I wear glasses, nor do I sound like I'm having a nervous breakdown. lol

I'm impressed with this video, actually. Message me your myspace or something, dude.

Dude, you're a genius. You really captured a sense of aggravation that I was holding back. I laughed so hard the whole way through. Even though I was a complete jerk to that GameStop guy, I was no where near this...bizarre...as you represented me in this video.

...hmm, I wonder if I should just step out and let people think that you are me...it's working wonders. I just don't want my TagName to be mis-represented...but this is working! lol

-much love,
the REAL Jupiter

Fragmaster
Dec 1, 2000

nerdshoe
some good youtube emails I got:

concerng your smash bros rant
dude dude look you are th biggest noob i have ever seen the smash has been delayed and you should have knowed this if you even bother looking around the internet. if i was the game dude dude look you are th biggest noob i have ever seen the smash has been delayed and you should have knowed this if you even bother looking around the internet. if i was the gamestop employee i would have punched you in the face, poo poo on your face and then tea bag you then drag you to the nearest pc then show you smash bros dojo saying that it has been push back. if you come saying how is that site reliable.... well is by sakuri him self geazz you the bigest loving noob i ever seen (more) (less)
(Reply) (Delete) (Block User) (Mark as Spam)
Jan 16, 2008, 09:09 AM

tomh9864
The video I just saw
I really don't mean to offend or insult you, you are too passionate in a completely negative way. I'm sure it probably no big deal for you, but never expect to find a mate, unles I really don't mean to offend or insult you, you are too passionate in a completely negative way. I'm sure it probably no big deal for you, but never expect to find a mate, unless you change. I would be really interested to hear how the rest of your life goes, please keep me posted.
Yours sincerely, T. Hunt (more) (less)

Fragmaster
Dec 1, 2000

nerdshoe
man youtube sure has compelling content

Fragmaster
Dec 1, 2000

nerdshoe
holy poo poo I can't believe this YCS EXCLUSIVE VIDEO is all over the loving place and it's also like spread here

I sure am having some fun youtube email sessions! Here's my favorite:

quote:

drzgamer1 mails:
dude dude look you are th biggest noob i have ever seen the smash has been delayed and you should have knowed this if you even bother looking around the internet. if i was the gamestop employee i would have punched you in the face, poo poo on your face and then tea bag you then drag you to the nearest pc then show you smash bros dojo saying that it has been push back. if you come saying how is that site reliable.... well is by sakuri him self geazz you the bigest loving noob i ever seen

quote:

my response:
actually *I* did some research...

turns out YOU'RE the noob...

gently caress YOU hahahah ur pathetic

quote:

o really lets see
proof here http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html
and here http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/KnFMt3BjmYvIGiGjIfIXqkuretT-KLyA
wait and here http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=230015
wait more here http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7849705&st=super+smash+bros+brawl&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1142300186624

i got you nintendo and i got you the official super smash bros dojo update site(run by the maker of brawl him self)turns out the the mother fucker that is a loving retard and is a annoyance to everyone in the world and idont know where you got your info. oh and the gamestop reserve that your friend did well when he goes back he will be informed that it will launch on march 9th oh and you boss from toysrus is a loving retard cause you aint going to get your game on February 10th and if he does he can get arrested cause the street date is for march 10th well if still think im wrong ask anyone else on the internet and they will prove you wrong

quote:

my response:
sorry ur jealous that I am a video game professional and will be playing the game feb 4th hahahhahaa man 2 bad ull NEVER be as respected as I... hahhahahaha oh ur so stupiddddddd hhahaha showed this 2 my friends and my TOYS R UZ MANAGER and we laugh at ur pathetic...

sure will b havin fun playin the game feb 4th... have fun waitin hahahahhaahaha

quote:

the only way youll have it is if you get the japaness version and in order to play it you need the Japanese's wii i want to punch so badly in the face right now untill you loving understand that you and your little bitch rear end friends are wrong oh and if your boss sell that game he can be arrested for breaking the street date

:O

Fragmaster
Dec 1, 2000

nerdshoe

sugary posted:

fragmaster when I get into the gaming industry and start leading projects I will force you to do voice acting work for my games

SURE FINE

also yeah that dude's video response... AWESOME

Fragmaster
Dec 1, 2000

nerdshoe
I was approving the youtube comments and removing the "OMG FAKE" and "FRAGMASTERRRRRRR BILL FILLLMAFFF RUELZ" posts, but I've given up, there's too many pending to approve and youtube is doing maintance or something and the comments got disabled now anyways so I give up!!!

Fragmaster
Dec 1, 2000

nerdshoe

Louisgod posted:

hahaha rape glasses.

Those are seriously the glasses I wore for a year or two in High School.

So yeah, didn't have a single date, but I sure did play a lot of multi-player Doom II...

Fragmaster
Dec 1, 2000

nerdshoe

MoPZiG posted:

lol his myspace says he is a scientologist. fragmaster bout to be sued by Tom Cruise

holllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

also way to backtrack, because earlier he said:

lol, this isn't the real guy who posted the original thread. This guy isn't Jupiter, I am. And yeah...whatever, I really don't care. I was going by what Toys R Us had in their data sheets and no one really likes GameStop people anyway. Do I feel stupid? No. Did I make a mistake? nope...at the time, I really believed Toys R Us over Gamestop...who wouldn't? Whatever, though. No biggie.

Dude, you're a genius. You really captured a sense of aggravation that I was holding back. I laughed so hard the whole way through. Even though I was a complete jerk to that GameStop guy, I was no where near this...bizarre...as you represented me in this video.

...hmm, I wonder if I should just step out and let people think that you are me...it's working wonders. I just don't want my TagName to be mis-represented...but this is working! lol

-much love,
the REAL Jupiter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fragmaster
Dec 1, 2000

nerdshoe
also I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that he's actually trying to become associated with that video :O

oh well in two days people will have forgotten about this anyways and he'll be going around proudly telling girls he's the inspiration behind a popular internet video i guess