Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

ja ja is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

[posts magician summoning 5's.jpg]

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

you make us nintendo fans look bad

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

BY DV8GODD AT 07:48 AM

If it's real, this kid needs psychiatric help.
If it's fake... this kid still needs psychiatric help.

That I for one moment stopped to consider whether or not it was real doesn't exactly give credibility to the gaming scene, because real or not, these beasts do exist... that they would find their way to YouTube to display their insanity to the world rather than just isolated store clerks wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Either way, get the boy some meds. If he's this insane about Nintendo, he needs them. If he's this insane about other people who are insane about Nintendo... same meds.

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

theres a pretty big debate goin on at the gaf whether or not sheik has a penis or not

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

Crows Turn Off posted:

The Smash website refers to Sheik as a "her," so I hope not.

I wish I were kidding

Originally Posted by Meloche:
Just to add to the Sheik gender debate here:

It has been a little while and my French is a little rusty, but I'm pretty sure that there would be need be an e at the end of 'modélisé' (so modélisée) to denote the noun (that being Sheik) as feminine. It has to do with the rule with 'avoir' past-tense, where you have to make the accord with the gender of the noun if the COD comes before the verb, in this case l' comes before avons modélisé. So while it doesn't specifically say 'she' (it would be 'elle' in French), the verb spelling does suggest that the French translator assumed that Sheik was a guy. Perhaps other Canadian/French gaffers can correct me on this one if I'm missing anything here.

For the record I should state that I've always considered Sheik to be a female, and nothing I've seen or read here has altered that perception.

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

This is the last discussion I want to get myself into, but from a gameplay perspective, they probably designed Sheik to look like a man so that no one would ever guess that she was Zelda. It's a cheap method, but I don't think they expected gender debates to spawn from that. It's obvious that she was designed with a much more womanly physique this time (probably by the Zelda team too) since everybody kind of already knows the secret by now.

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

altarboibangah posted:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fxq7HWX7dqw&watch_response

this is probably the best video response ever

holy poo poo didnt see that comin. plot twist 5s

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

takeresponsability (9 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
-4 Good comment Poor comment
there are more important thingss wars like in the middle east just for oil since 9/11 was inside job
and nintendo will make it another good game as super mario galaxy
get no more heroes, wii does not get this hypers games as nmh

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

he is being hailed as an "internet comedian" in the comments section. i'd rather be called a friend of the family

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

Here is brawls white knight

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

If i were him i would just delete his entire internet persona and start all over. There is no coming back from this.

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

nebulaskytrick posted:

this guy hit on me

i saw that. your kinda hottie qt *<|;^)

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

Did anyone ever look at that guys post history? if not then i'm sure there are more nuggets to be found

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teh z0rceror
Dec 14, 2004

Haha no wonder he was so pissed he has vacation planned for Feb 10 - 17

:laugh: