Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrayChild
Feb 20, 2004

HanabaL03 posted:

-One thing for people who watched it already, and this is true to J.J. and LOST...At the very end, when they are on the ferris wheel you can see a meteor crash into the ocean in the background. This lets us know that it was alien...

I work at a theater so I saw it ahead of time and didn't see it, but my girlfriend did so i watched the end again today and still didn't see... am i blind or something?!?!

Also, the shaky-cam is a little to intense at times but the movie was very engaging and i enjoyed it. The of the stuff towards the end "Oh hay i can run around and stuff even though i was impaled" and the "Oh look this 35 story monstar can walk silently while i run to pick up the camera" but nothing bad enough to prevent enjoyment.

4/5

StrayChild fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jan 19, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU