Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Jesus watching some of these videos is either amazing or loving scary. I have to say I am glad this is happening if anything it at least informs people like me, of what is going on.

Also the xenutv is really interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Has any one started up some my space bulletins/groups yet? I want to be able to help but I am in a small area where no one knows or even cares about. Of course this is West Texas so the scifags may just be to scared to get shot or something along those lines.

Darth Freddy fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jan 27, 2008

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

Queenie Z posted:

Sup, I've got family over there :hfive:

A Facebook group was posted on the last page methinks.

It’s a great place to live. And awesome what about myspace, I don’t think I even have a facebook account set up. Though I will do stuff like turn my profile pic to one of those above and change the status.