Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007
Which one of you stole my Internets
WTF WHere did the partyvan site go.. ITs now 404'ed????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007

jvnorris posted:

WTF WHere did the partyvan site go.. ITs now 404'ed????

HOly poo poo.. the account was suspened for "Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

WTF.. WHo wants to bet the SciFAGS are involved?????

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007
THe Charges have now been Levied against them!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uawc47yyk

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007
Actually its timing out off and on now.. Their connectivity has become intermittent and yet several of their other sites are still down.

Scio.org that is

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007
THe worst part of all this is if it keeps up with Co$ I can see another and bigger Jamestown happening.. THat is truly what I want to prevent. THey are on the same exact path that the Jamestown group was on and this time it will be bigger and more devastating

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007
HAHAHAHA love the response to the Regime g00ns 4 life

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007
I see alot of their workers/slave/zombies running around in yellow Co$ shirts that say "Something can be done"

We need a nice yellow shirt with the Scifags logo on it and crossed out that says "Something SHOULD be done"

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007
I believe things will defiantly pick up once everyone wakes up from the weekend and sees whats gone on. Monday may be an interesting day. Scifags will prob wait till then when their weekend of partying and doing coke off of little boys are over. then they will start to play hardball and take us seriously.

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007

neogeo0823 posted:

I mean, I knew they were bad, but I didn't know there were THAT many casses like that. This makes me :smith:

Those are just the icing of things there are many many more

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/ Read it! know it! Never forget!

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007
My Feeble Shooping skillz at work

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007

tonelok posted:

It's probably the exact opposite. Part of the reason why the date was probably set to be a few weeks ago, Anonymous wants to build up a fuckload of tension from scientology.

Edit: Sorry got confused PLease ignore the idiot in the corner beating his head on the wall

jvnorris fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jan 27, 2008

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007

Mozzie posted:

No, it's Lisa's birthday.

Yea.. I screwed that one.. I need to get some sleep I think 32 hours on watch is more then enough

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007

Rudy Kadett posted:

This should probably go somewhere central - the GAG thread? The Anons?

Taking it to the Proj_Chan Site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jvnorris
Jul 9, 2007

Same Great Paste posted:

A few people in this thread have said that the OTVIII docs were verified as true because the CoS sued for copyright, but I've noticed that the wikipedia page for The Fishman Affidavit disagrees.

I'm not saying which is right - just that either the wiki has it wrong and should be fixed, or we have it wrong and should stop saying it.

When they had a raid done on the persons home who "Stole" the docs they were given the chance to "tag" what they wanted from the persons data as tiers. The OTVIII docs were part of that. at that time they could have said that everything UP to that point was theirs but the OTVIII stuff was false so they were not claiming it but they did not they took it as their own. Now they are backpeddling because they were hoping that they could get the whole thing squashed and brushed under the rug but that did not happen and now they want to cover their arses by saying its fake.

Not to mention there are all of the recordings of LRH describing this crap. And it has been shown in his own handwriting.