Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TotalBiscuit
Sep 17, 2007

T-C47 posted:

At the end of the day it's a bunch of basement dwelling crazies who don't know how or when to shut up yelling at filthy rich lawyered up crazies who also happen to not know when or how to shut up.

And commented on by a bizarre hybrid spawn of the two residing on an elite :10bux: forum community who happen to not know when or how to shut up.

Such a beautiful love triangle, the world has not seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalBiscuit
Sep 17, 2007

Chido posted:

A community which you joined. Welcome, sheep.

You lot get so defensive. It wasn't even intended to be insulting, you both utterly missed the point. I was merely pointing out the wonders of this modern age. Who'd have thought such important events would be occurring in 2008? What times we live in.

TotalBiscuit
Sep 17, 2007

Chido posted:

It's not my fault your comment is so retarded :).

Perhaps you'd like me to break out the crayolas and glitter next time to make it easier for you to understand the point.

Alternatively you could quit acting like I kicked you in the balls by pointing out that there's something whimsical about 4-chan and Scientology going at it while goons cheer on from the side-lines like some freakish electronic bloodsport.

TotalBiscuit
Sep 17, 2007

Indecisive posted:

The show was an hour and a half long (so, what, 30 minutes if you cut out the commercials?) but still a bit long for Youtube.

Not really. If you encode at 1fps with a static image and encode the audio at 64kbp/s or so it'll go up no problem at all.

TotalBiscuit
Sep 17, 2007

Koirhor posted:

in the sense that Christianity is also a bunch of made up nonsense that started out as a Cult, yeah they are similar.

Oh you're so edgy. May I touch you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalBiscuit
Sep 17, 2007

PnP Bios posted:

I think somebody should write a letter to the editor and submit some factual data. I would if I didn't have to work in 20 minutes.

Anyone willing to step up to the plate to do this? If nothing else at least we can get the silly bint yelled at by her boss and hopefully she'll be more careful with the facts in future.