Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chido
Dec 7, 2003

Butterflies fluttering on my face!

TotalBiscuit posted:

And commented on by a bizarre hybrid spawn of the two residing on an elite :10bux: forum community who happen to not know when or how to shut up.

Such a beautiful love triangle, the world has not seen.

A community which you joined. Welcome, sheep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

TotalBiscuit posted:

You lot get so defensive. It wasn't even intended to be insulting, you both utterly missed the point. I was merely pointing out the wonders of this modern age. Who'd have thought such important events would be occurring in 2008? What times we live in.

It's not my fault your comment is so retarded :).

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

TotalBiscuit posted:

Perhaps you'd like me to break out the crayolas and glitter next time to make it easier for you to understand the point.

Alternatively you could quit acting like I kicked you in the balls by pointing out that there's something whimsical about 4-chan and Scientology going at it while goons cheer on from the side-lines like some freakish electronic bloodsport.

Geez, you get so defensive. It wasn't even intended to be insulting,you utterly missed the point. I was merely pointing out the lameness of your "joke" in this modern age. But, if bringing out crayons make you feel better, I''ll be more than happy to see your drawings. Do you finger paint too?

Chido
Dec 7, 2003

doctor robert posted:

The more poo poo -chan stirs up, the better. I'm just looking for some humor.

Well, it's a bit too soon to see anything besides the DOS attack. Hopefully Anonymous will be interested long enough to see some actual results.