Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

Well this should be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

Pyrus Malus posted:

I've been following the thread, so I don't think this has been posted yet, but here's how scientologists on the street react to a known SP. It's hella creepy, and a pretty interesting watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPol_m8wm8Y

Also, here's the Anonymous Operation CoSplay board I mentioned a few posts back that deals with their plans and all.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Operation__CoSplay/index.php?act=idx

That's pretty goddam creepy. I guess Anon is getting in touch with myg0t now.

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah it's probably a good idea to go upstairs and tell your mom's so they can gossip about it to other people and that way the information is spread more and more attention is given to the fight. I'm really hoping to see it on ABC/NBC/MSN etc. within a week.

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

Is CoS ddosing back? Operation Cosplay site is going a tad bit slower than it should.

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

Can some /b/ or someone post the boards when they get up? Probably will announce in xenu chan.

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

Bastard26 posted:

Been following this thread and the anon for a few days now. As interested as most of us are in this phenomenon, why can't we take it to the next level? Our support could be a tipping point. Is there no way we can wade into it without implicating SA?

If you support just jump over to /i/ or whatever and help em out. No need to get our official names and poo poo involved.

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

Dam, a redirect of sci.org page to:
http://711chan.org/fl/src/ANONYMOUS.swf

Would be a pretty big achievement that would definitely get CoS pissed.

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

Canada news contacts:
http://www.canada.com/globaltv/info/contactus.html

For the Co$ Relent site, is it legit?

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

Holy Calamity! posted:

Although it's almost certaintly just a troll from those "omg hax" guys trying to make a name for themselves, :tinfoil:

"LOL NOT YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF GULLIBLE NIGGERS"
-711chan.org

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

NtotheTC posted:

that's frickin ace.

There's links to download the music if you like it:
http://www.x5smedia.com/index.php?s=global/mixes.x5s

Also, we really need to find Beware Feb 10 video again. It was scary poo poo.

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

Clearwater... Florida? I hadn't heard mention of any "churches" in the greater Tampa area until now, this is something for me to look into.

There is the hotel there where a bunch of people die that's owned by CoS.

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

Petah posted:

LINK FLIERS WILL NOT WORK! NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A poo poo ABOUT RANDOM URL ADDRESSES! The average person has an attention span of 5 seconds and there's NOW WAY you are going to get a bunch of people to memorize a website, go home and look it up. Present fliers with quick, concise facts and use websites as a follow-up. Think about how you react to propaganda handed out to you on the street, would you really care about a website being advertised by some pushy teenager in a mask?

This

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipple Drainage
Feb 19, 2006

Correnth posted:

:siren::siren:ARE YOU FLUENT IN LANGUAGES OTHER THAN ENGLISH?:siren::siren:

I've made an archive of all the really decent fliers, cards, posters, ect. ect. in this thread so far and am working on sprucing them up a bit--Redoing them in 300dpi, proper sizes, editing layout a bit, ect. ect. to give them a more unified look and to make them easier to print. In the process of doing this, it will be very easy for me to edit the text as well, to convert them to other languages.

If you feel that there is significant interest in having copies of the fliers in a language native to whatever country you live in, contact me via the information listed in my profile (AIM, MSN, ICQ, ect. ect.) or send me a private message. I'd love to see these fliers done in languages other than english, for spreading in other countries.

It's not going to be an easy task to translate everything over, so please don't sign up if you don't think you'll be able to commit to a few hours of work. However, if you're interested in helping out and feel that you can commit yourself to the project, please drop me a line.

Russian, Spanish, French and Chinese/Japanese are the most important.